• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Leicester City | Sunday October 25 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports Box Office (£14.95)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

my old boss was a millionaire and he was the tightest person I’ve ever met never paid us properly never bought nothing new and never shared. Guess the price you pay for riches is being hated

Was this your boss?

Scrooge-BEST.png

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
That’s why the EPL is so popular and fans from other countries so knowledgeable. My friend watched an Arsenal game in India a few years ago said his never seen an Atmosphere so hype is a bar/hotel function room. Puts our pubs to shame lol
Yeh I’ve been looking to find a really cool sports bar with an amazing atmosphere here in London.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Think that 3pm blackout is ridiculous. Apperantly they only done it so it doesn’t effect gate attendance. Can anybody guess the waiting list for a season ticket at Arsenal, Utd, Chelsea, Sp**s ect...

How will airing 3pm games effect stadium attendance. :confused:

Think it was done with the smaller teams in mind...

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I think the results all around us are going to be strange all season which will keep us optimistic until we can’t be anymore. I look at a Liverpool and City and they’ve both been thrashed and look unconvincing consistency wise.
Yeh I was thinking, so many good teams getting thrashed. So if we continue being really stable this year then maybe we have a shot of having a successful season.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Think that 3pm blackout is ridiculous. Apperantly they only done it so it doesn’t effect gate attendance. Can anybody guess the waiting list for a season ticket at Arsenal, Utd, Chelsea, Sp**s ect...

How will airing 3pm games effect stadium attendance. :confused:
Its more so lower down that there will be an impact. Will people go watch Wycombe if Man Utd are playing live at 3pm.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Özil is keeping himself in the spotlight, and it's not gonna do anything now because we can't reverse the decision. Combined with his agent's comments, he's now doing more harm than good keeping this circus going which leads you to question if he really does care about the club? Because if he did and had the club's best interests at heart he'd just keep his head down.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Özil is keeping himself in the spotlight, and it's not gonna do anything now because we can't reverse the decision. Combined with his agent's comments, he's now doing more harm than good keeping this circus going which leads you to question if he really does care about the club? Because if he did and had the club's best interests at heart he'd just keep his head down.

I can't believe what he is doing. Another game where he will be running a commentary on Twitter. The only thing that makes him look stupid is if we win without him.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Have you tried any pubs around the emirates on the match day. They’ll be pretty Intense depending on the game.

I remember watching that game against Leicester when Welbeck got the late goal. OMG
The problem is I always absolutely hate not having a good view of the TV. That’s why I like sports bars because nice ones essentially have a screen in every direction you look.

I went to a really cool one in Lisbon when Lacazette scored that nice goal against Everton’s home a couple seasons ago.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Yeh I was thinking with his recent antics and sarcastic posting if he is going to lose the support of some fans.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
He'd have made our midfield and attack click imo. If Hames can be effective for Everton and with the team we now have, Coutinho would bridge a major gap.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I think the results all around us are going to be strange all season which will keep us optimistic until we can’t be anymore. I look at a Liverpool and City and they’ve both been thrashed and look unconvincing consistency wise.
City and Pool have had some injury problems and no home crowd. Think they'll come through soon though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom