• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Leicester City | Sunday October 25 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports Box Office (£14.95)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kav

Established Member
See what Saka did for us from the right in our Cup run.

I'm not against Saka, i thought he was our brightest player last time out.

Isn’t Willian nursing an injury? Sadly, Nelson has done nothing yet to warrant questioning his exclusion from the bench or even match day squad and Pepe is on the bench ready to come in. It’s a squad game.
I forgot about Willian's injury. Youre 100% right about Nelson sadly.

Direct play? Saka will run with the ball and in behind.

Yes he will and i hope he does so throughout.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
It was consistent for years, then I think it became intermittent when he was in and out of the team, now he’s back on it.

What if he’s been told to remain professional and not be negative? What if he’s been told to keep his head up? I hate how him engaging his fans is now being viewed as another slimy move. It’s not like he’s taking subtle shots at the fans or anything.
I dunno man Özil has always been very PR driven. I find it perplexing some people don’t see that. And it terms of taking shots at the fans that would be the worst move possible. Instant L there as the people protecting him would turn their back on him (well the arsenal fans I mean)

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Richard Keys saying Arsenal have disrespected and insulted Özil and it’s not a football thing.

His co-host (can’t remember his name) is convinced that he’s had a falling out with Arteta.

Trofton

For those who are wondering whether they should pay or not, from what I have heard the stream is very poor, for example at HT there is no analysis whatsoever, you just see the pitch live and at the end it's the same.

Nowhere near worth £15.
I’ve got pre game analysis on mine with shearer and wrighty

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I dunno man Özil has always been very PR driven. I find it perplexing some people don’t see that. And it terms of taking shots at the fans that would be the worst move possible. Instant L there as the people protecting him would turn their back on him (well the arsenal fans I mean)
Shots at the club*

There’s nothing wrong with PR and engaging your fans when you’re a footballer with more followers than Arsenal ffs. Why is his popularity being used to make him a bad thing?

Manberg

Predator
Auba on the right makes sense. Places him in the best position to use his right foot. Also screws with Rodgers’ preparation who would have planned to stifle our left side.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I disagree. Xhaka is a sitting player, Partey is a box to box and Ceballos failed here as an attacking mid. I guess they can find killer passes but they’re not exactly gonna take players on or score goals in and around the opposition penalty area. Vs weaker sides I would love to see Saka playing in the place of Ceballos or Xhaka.

Xhaka has been operating plenty of times in the final third for Switzerland, Ceballos had barely a chance to fail at it to make any conclusions and he had moments there before and Partey is without question.

Don’t get me wrong all three don’t primarly do their work in the final three, but all three also got it in their locker to do some bits there.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Massively sick, pretty sure it’s Covid. I’m borderline hallucinating at times I think.

One hour I’m decent the next I feel like I’m on my death bed.

Horrible.
I've been feeling brutal all day. Started off with lots of sneezing and has progressed into fever like conditions.

Take care.

daron christie

Richard Keys saying Arsenal have disrespected and insulted Özil and it’s not a football thing.

His co-host (can’t remember his name) is convinced that he’s had a falling out with Arteta.

funny how over the last 2-3 season every pundit was spitting on Özil as lazy no good and waste of money I couldn’t find 1 pundit who was singing his praises ...NOW every pundit is on his side like he’s been the opposite to what they were slagging him off about

truth be told arsenal can do no right in the eyes of the media and they hate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom