• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Leicester City | Sunday October 25 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports Box Office (£14.95)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I'm serious, that's why I fully believed what you said.
Being a footballer you must come across some seriously ‘interesting’ women.

Imagine her being naked, seeing his mates come in and continue to just lay there, not a care in the world. :lol:

Reactions: A_G

I think in future, I wouldn't play Xhaka-Ceballos-Partey together as a 3. It's a bit flat there at the moment, even though Xhaka and Partey have been solid individually. Ceballos not been great for me, great cross to Saka aside. One of the mids should come off for Pepe and Laca off for Nketiah so Saka drops into midfield, Auba LW, Pepe RW, Nketiah CF. Not perfect but think that could work.

Can't really judge on one game can you? Ceballer is having bad game.

It can very well be a partnership trio that will work with more game time and Ceballer actually having a decent game.

sdotzdot

Established Member
The linesman has to flag late, but they rule it on the field first. He flagged. He would have flagged with or without VAR.
All offside calls get double checked by VAR, the linesman flagged, but it should have been reviewed and overturned at VAR to give the goal.

Maybe there was a misunderstanding as I accidentally said it got overturned when I meant it should have been overturned, either way, completely **** from VAR.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I don’t think the official called a goal. The linesman was the one that flagged for offside. VAR could’ve only saved the goal. I’m not sure why you guys are blaming it.

Yet it didn't. It was meant to eliminate human errors but has only served to magnify them due the idiocy of the officiating in the Premier League.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Problem problem.

Luiz cant go down now.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Can't really judge on one game can you? Ceballer is having bad game.

It can very well be a partnership trio that will work with more game time and Ceballer actually having a decent game.
I just think the midfield is a bit flat today and I worried this would be the case with all 3 of them together. We'll see that trio start often anyway so I'll have plenty of chances to complain.

Nice hearing Edge's theme :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom