• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Leicester City | Sunday October 25 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports Box Office (£14.95)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'm sorry but everytime it comes to Lacazette things just break down completely.

All in all decent half, Leicester have well and truly parked the bus and are restricting the space in behind.

As much as I don’t rate Laca’s ability to lead the line - he's short both in the physical sense and technical sense, any striker would struggle in this system.

We’ve basically conceded midfield and used 2 of the 3 CMs as inverted fullbacks. The responsibility for hitting the strikers is with our defenders from long diagonal balls.

It feels very Rafa Benitez like. On the flip side, we’ll probably finish the season with a top 3 defensive record.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
All offside calls get double checked by VAR, the linesman flagged, but it should have been reviewed and overturned at VAR to give the goal.

Maybe there was a misunderstanding as I accidentally said it got overturned when I meant it should have been overturned, either way, completely **** from VAR.

It’s just hard to overturn when they judged impeding by an offside player who was close to the goalkeeper. I also disagree with the call, but it’s not outrageous. And having no VAR would just make it worse imo.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Mustafi is on because he too can knock it from deep.

I just hope he remains composed with his ball possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom