• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Leicester City | Sunday October 25 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports Box Office (£14.95)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Fixed defence after a decade.... now the attack needs sorting smh
Our attack has been suspect for many, many years, going back to the end of the wenger era.

It was always just taken as a back burner in discussion because our defensive and mental issues were a complete calamity.

Arteta can’t fix everything at once.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! Where was Mustafi, Vardy totally unmarked.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I said before this match that the points are guaranteed to be ours because of our defensive solidarity.

Its funny how I forget how awful our attacking play has become, especially when we have to resort to intricate play.

I was wrong. We need more efficiency and effectiveness in attack ASAP, we wont be able to sustain a top 4 challenge like this.
I think the structure of the attack was better today. I think it's personnel IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom