• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Leicester City | Sunday October 25 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports Box Office (£14.95)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Our attack is blunt. Lacazette needs to look in the mirror today but it shouldve been 1-1. A pain that goal wasnt given. What’s the point of VAR again?

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Players looked so tired from the beginning. Should have played youngsters against Rapid Vienne.... Stupid squad management from Mikel.

Also the season is gonna be a nightmare with the midfield and the lack of creativity.
If we played squaddies against Rapid we would have lost. Same whining would be happening that's going on right now

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
He’s a better more complete footballer than both.

I beg to differ. He is actually really bad at build up except simple give and go passes. When Puel tried to get him involved with the build up he looked out of sorts. Even losing his spot in the starting 11 at times.

Everyone knows Auba is a deadly finisher. Not really good with build up/hold up play etc. Get him at the end of moves and he is elite. Get him spending most of the game on the wing either chasing wingers or trying to create then it shouldn't be a surprise he looks lost.

Last edited:

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Time to sniff out the Inbred leicester fans, the **** fans, the united fans. I'm ready.

200.gif

Jae

So predictable :lol: was obvious they were going to nick a goal. Same old Arsenal.

Xhaka tracks his man and we don't condede that goal.

Auba has been ****e since he signed that contract.

Absolutely livid. But can't say I'm surprised.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
This was an avoidable loss IMO. The set-up was less of an issue, but we have too many parts that don't fit together. Lacazette has been awful the last couple of games and I expected him to be bad today (spoiler, he was).

Lineup wasn't bad overall but I think Arteta could have been a bit braver in some respects. I don't think he needed to shoehorn Xhaka-Partey-Ceballos altogether at the same time. It really led to us being a bit flat in that area collectively. That said, I think the 1st half saw some of our better structured attacks this season - the big issue is that instead of Auba at the head of the spear, we had Lacazette. Saka wasn't fantastic but he was still miles ahead of the other attackers, including Auba who struggled on the right.

I'm not too fussed with Arteta's tactics in terms of how he's setting us up to play, but he's not doing himself any favors with his lineups. Trying to be a bit too clever instead of putting together a lineup that makes sense from both an attacking and defensive perspective. I'm certainly not Arteta out either, that's pure unadulterated bollock juice. But some brave decisions have to be made IMO,

I'll actually look forward to the Dundalk game as I'll actually get to see some attackers I want to see but United will be very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom