• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

Camus

Trusted ⭐
Imagine making him your highest paid, actively interjecting in contract talks to try and persuade him to stay by explaining your vision etc.. and then wasting what little time left he has in his prime by playing him MASSIVELY out of position. What's the point? We should have just sold him if this is how it was going to pan out.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Like i said before, he outperformed his xG playing on the left/right last season and by quite a fair bit (15 goals, xG was around 9). He's not playing ****, he's just not performing miracles anymore.
He was playing **** then and he’s playing **** now. Only difference is he’s not scoring.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Just give him a run of games up top...

Willian-Auba-Pepe
Saka-Partey-Ceballos
...just to see if we can spark something in our attack...time for Laca to be sent out to pasture.

Last edited:

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He was playing **** then and he’s playing **** now. Only difference is he’s not scoring.

Arteta wants a number 9 to press and that’s it. He even played Willock and Willian at CF while Auba was on the pitch.

It’s made me question him quite seriously.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Like i said before, he outperformed his xG playing on the left/right last season and by quite a fair bit (15 goals, xG was around 9). He's not playing ****, he's just not performing miracles anymore.

Remember he had Right Curved Shots in the top corner in Pre-Season, against Liverpool and Fulham?

Somebody thought, that will happen every matchday?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just play him in his favorite position i don't care if he scored 50 goals from left wing he can't perform like that always and when good team comes against him they'll find it easy to stop him.

Impact

Established Member
For me, you put your best players in their best position and you find a balance around that. Aubameyang on the flanks particularly out on the right is a waste.

Whatever Lacazette offers is not enough to justify it.

Put Auba through the middle and put genuine wide forwards out wide.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
When we had Mesut we needed a killer striker and a stronger spine, now we got Auba, Partey, Gabriel etc but there is no creative force.

You can’t make this up.

A very annoyingly circle we are in, isn't it :lol:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Is there more classic Arsenal when player become useless after signing new contract? FFS...
No. Look at what the manager is doing with him. He puts a player that isn't a dribbler on the left in favor of an inferior ST who can't run or finish sitters. Then he puts a player who isn't a crosser on the right in favor of that same fat striker. Auba is a poacher with some pace. The hoofball tactic of switching the play to him out left was always going to be found out. It has been and there's seemingly no plan B. He's had less than 10 shots this season because of zero service. Entirely on the tactics.

Top Bottom