• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Shkod Help us

Status
Not open for further replies.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I don't even think he would have catched Vardy, but that he wasn't even close to him, says everything about Mustafi.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Gabriel: Cover the space

Mustafi:
bdd.jpg

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
How can you confidently go to a back four when you've got defenders like this. Yes we'll be better going forward like we were in the 1st half but this will be the outcome atleast 2-3 times in a game.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This is kinda why fans are allowed to abuse footballers online (no racist/family stuff though) but all for every Arsenal fan tweeting him how **** he is, tbh.

If he doesn't like that he should go...but he won't go, as he is getting paid an underserved wage here...which also adds to me saying Arsenal fans calling him **** on social media is justified.

DasBootist

He's been out for a while, so I won't critisize him. He was thrown in to a game where Arsenal were chasing a goal and got caught flat footed.

akhil

So a guy who hasn't played a minute of football in 3 months is better placed to be on the bench than Saliba? Wtf he's atleast fit.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Saliba should've came on instead of him. Fofana looked like it was him or Gabriel for best defender on the pitch and Fofana was rated lower than Saliba.

Ashybashy86

He and Xhaka need to GTFO of this club. We've been sh*t since they joined. I'm sure it's merely a coincidence, but still. I'm angry and just want them gone anyway. Laca can follow suit.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We need to to stop using him in league he is gone in June but it's not in our hands when Mari Chambers holding all injured and seem Arteta don't want to rush Saliba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom