• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: Time To Saybyeos?

GDeep™

League is very weak
He’s been poor 99% of his time at Arsenal.

Arteta always crying about non negotiating but he’s constantly starting his rubbish friends.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I like him but he was rubbish last night. Every time we play him further forward for us it never looks right.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
With @GDeep™ here. He was very poor until the restart. Did well in a defensive setup with his defensive effort and decent technique. Was showing glimpses of being able to push on, but I have not been that impressed with him yet this season.

He still has better technique than most of our other midfield options, so for the short term he's still a good option, but unless he hits his top form for a consistent period I'm not bothered with keeping him.

Yesterday was a prime example of how he plays when he's not on form. Lots of sloppy moments in posession, poor touches and passes and the ocassional moment that shows us he still is a good footballer.

Also his defensive effort is harder to repeat in a more attacking setup as he doesn't have the mobility to cover spaces fast enough in transition. The park-the-bus tactics of the end of last season really helped both him and Xhaka as they had less ground to cover.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Yeah I'd say there's definitely been more poor performances than good ones with Ceballos, I was hoping he may have turned a corner with his contributions to our FA Cup victory but it seems like he's reverted to being mediocre again. He's lucky we don't have an actual creative midfielder, because he'd be done as a starter if that was the case.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Going to need to make a choice between Ceballos and Xhaka come the end of the season anyway.

Seems a bit redundant having both now Partey’s here.

Malky

Established Member
On the brightside - its only a loan with no obligation to buy him.
I see where @GDeep™ is coming from - I seriously can't think of one game where I though " Ceballos was incredible "
At best he's a 7/10 level, but we don't even see that often.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
On the brightside - its only a loan with no obligation to buy him.
I see where @GDeep™ is coming from - I seriously can't think of one game where I though " Ceballos was incredible "
At best he's a 7/10 level, but we don't even see that often.
In my opinion he had a few of those towards the end of the last season.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I like him and think he has potential but I hope we don't sign him, seems like a mid table La Liga player.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
He's nothing special, in an ideal world he'd be our 3rd choice midfielder but what separates him from Xhaka is that he's a bit more mobile, better there pressure and has less weaknesses.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom