• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Shkod Help us

Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Nelson will be 21 in December so he can count as one of the senior HG from next season, I'm sure that same thing can apply to some of the other Hale End boys.
Will he be here though? Not getting game time... Needs game time... I see a loan happening. Wouldn't be surprised if he's sold depending on who we can convince to join us attacking wise.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Registering Mustafi wasn't issue Mari Chambers injured and Sokratis is not wanted.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Will he be here though? Not getting game time... Needs game time... I see a loan happening. Wouldn't be surprised if he's sold depending on who we can convince to join us attacking wise.
If Nelson leaves because someone like Willian is blocking his path to the first team, serious questions need to be asked of this club. The last time we saw Reiss get any meaningful game time against Leciester in the cup he was really good imo.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

@krengon imagine offering him a new deal and HE turns us down :rofl:

wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

This cant be true. We spent the summer trying to get shout of him, why would we offer him a new contract!
Think it’s to get a fee like some have said tbh. Which is pathetic really, anyone with competent advice would advise against that.

He’s looking at a signing on bonus and more choice of clubs more willing to take him on for free rather than a fee. Extending would be dumb.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
**** me man, I thought someone was joking earlier when they said Arteta's gameplan was to sell Saliba and offer Mustafi a contract extension :lol:, this Club loves taking L's.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

If Nelson leaves because someone like Willian is blocking his path to the first team, serious questions need to be asked of this club. The last time we saw Reiss get any meaningful game time against Leciester in the cup he was really good imo.

Yep I said the same thing yesterday in the Saliba thread.

I do have to say I'm thoroughly unimpressed with this Mustafi news. What in f*cks name is this bs?

Honestly the Willian move already grated me. I was a tiny bit more dubious with Balogun and Saliba but this has pushed me over an edge now and I'm seriously questioning Arteta's judgement.

It's not like Mustafi has been dreadful under Arteta but come on, we need to start fresh and we're just making shook decisions.

Reactions: A_G

Malky

Established Member
Thank **** he turns down. You just know we'll sign him for an extra 2-3 years then we'll be stuck with the useless ****.

Take the hit, let him leave on a free and good riddance to him.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Why would it not surprise me if we actually did wanna keep him and it had nothing to do with letting him go for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom