• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
In a perfect world we would’ve sold Lacazette and got Cavani, then beat Leicester 3-1.

Maybe even sold both Laca and Auba, got Cavani instead of Willian and added a creative midfielder along Thomas -> more creativity and imo more goals.

Auba is super clinical, fast and has great instincts, but you got to play him to his strengths which basically just means give him space and channels to run into.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Maybe even sold both Laca and Auba, got Cavani instead of Willian and added a creative midfielder along Thomas -> more creativity and imo more goals.

Auba is super clinical, fast and has great instincts, but you got to play him to his strengths which basically just means give him space and channels to run into.
And play him centrally. He would’ve buried those chances yesterday.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone

surprised, thought he had burn out after a few years there

Maybe he has lack of options to go somewhere ? PSG looks like only destination in this moment,while Tuchel might leave them soon and they can offer Pep big money to spend on signings.He can put all focus on Champions League,while there is no big competition in Ligue 1.

In Italy,Juve will probably give some time to Pirlo and other clubs aren't that strong financially.Maybe Inter can give try for Pep.

Reactions: A_G

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I suppose this is a lot better than going to PSG and being guaranteed a league title. One thing is for sure the CL title will remain the goal, also toppling Liverpool domestically obviously

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Same. Must've promised him more funds for fullbacks.

He knows apart from maybe PSG he won't get as much money to spend. Barca need a huge rebuilding job. Problem is they're massively in debt so not sure how much they will be able to spend in the next few years. Likes of Juve also seem to be tightening their belt after spending a lot of money on the likes of Ronaldo.

At City no doubt he gets Messi next year plus a sizeable transfer budget while he already has a very strong squad. So it is a case of just keep strengthening.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Bit of Bluemoon meltdown then...
Someone in the Pep-extension thread said Pep might have taken us as far as he can. I’m beginning to think he was right.

Nothing going forward, and 70 minutes in with no subs. The same ****ing guy was moaning about three subs not being enough because of the pandemic.

Has Pep lost his ****ing mind? He is absolutely clueless these days. And his ****ing assistant Lillo has only made us worse
18 months of poor football. Any other manager would be under pressure, yet we offer ours a new two year contract with a £5m pay rise.
This team needs a proper dose of world class blood in summer , 4 or 5 world class talents needed .

cash in on Bernardo and sterling
Pathetic we are no longer a winning team.
Well I’m really chuffed with the result and I’m so proud of how we played! Long may it continue.
****ing ****e.

Anyone saying otherwise is deluded.

We've gone backwards.

Simple as that.
We won’t be making the top 4 unless there are major changes.
We are a genuinely average squad of players. Some good ones, some very average ones.

We will have an average season, we will finish about 6th.

I saw this result coming as soon as they scored. This squad is not good enough!
Pep is very lucky to still be at this club.

hate to say it but pep is the issue so far this season.

worse City team in 10 years this & we are declining not improving on or off the pitch.

We have serious issues & you are deluded if you think different.
Shambles. A total shambles. That'll upset those with their head buried in the Pep love in. But the reality is this is a shambles.
At least he has a smile on his face.
This is far worse than Peps first season.
Could easily miss out on top 4.
Bernando's been getting a free ride for 18 months, adds nothing.
Utter ****

On pep again that.

Totally out thought and out fought by Mourinho.
We sacked Mancini after title winning season for finishing 2nd.
Pep is done as top tier. He knows it and that is why he decided to sign a new contract imo.
Rinse and repeat. ****ing spineless. The worrying thing is there aren't any signs of it inpprvinb or pep changing it. The fact he moans about 5 subs and waits far too long to make 1 change is bonkers. At least we had posession... Zzzzzzzz
Feel like I've been watching the same game for two years. Bored of it and genuinely starting to feel like I won't bother watching.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
He's been found out.

But it's not over. Just needs a few adjustments. As I said in the EPL match day thread, if City were to get a Haaland, Ibrahimovic, or Giroud type, then they'll be a completely different team to sit back against. City offers no aerial threat and they need exactly that as the key to unlock these kinds of defenses.

Wonder if Pep would be man enough to have an Ibra-type though? :lol:

Reactions: A_G

Kav

Established Member

Most of those are Glory hunters. How anyone who calls themselves a Man City fan can complain about Guardiola or the state of their team is a big fraud.

10 years ago they were not even also rans. I remember when their stadium regularly use to look like the middle of a library on a saturday night.

Latest posts

Top Bottom