• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Shkod Help us

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Think it’s to get a fee like some have said tbh. Which is pathetic really, anyone with competent advice would advise against that.

He’s looking at a signing on bonus and more choice of clubs more willing to take him on for free rather than a fee. Extending would be dumb.

I had thought about them doing it to get a fee when we sell but look at the trouble we've had trying to sell him. If we give him a contract there's a good chance he'll be here until the end again. It would be crazy!

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I had thought about them doing it to get a fee when we sell but look at the trouble we've had trying to sell him. If we give him a contract there's a good chance he'll be here until the end again. It would be crazy!
I think that's partially why he won't resign. He knows there's more willing suitors if he is free instead of with a fee.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Been following Arsenal since I was a kid. And honestly there's never been a worse player. He's single handedly been responsible for most of goals against us when he's played. He can't pass, his positioning is clueless, he panics and is prone to rash tackles.

He's like a 5th columnist, paid by Daniel Levy to single handedly bring Arsenal to its knees.

Kav

Established Member
To be fair the man is coming off an injury and didn’t expect to play. We shouldn’t slaughter him for that.

That being said. Some numpty was on my case in another thread when I suggested that we omit either Mari or Mustafi until January. Well I hope you guys enjoy Mustafi making blunders for The next 2 months. :facepalm:

gamechannel

Its funny how people complain we have a **** squad and blame Wenger-era deadwood still being around as an excuse for Arteta's terrible management. Yet Arteta/Edu are offering them contract extensions or play them as first choices.

- Mustafi: Contract Extension being offered.
- Xhaka: Got a contract extension after Arsène left
- Bellerin: Consistently being played over AMN and Cedric who Arteta/Edu just recently extended for 4 effing years. Had a chance to sell him this summer, chose not to.
- AMN - There was interest from other clubs this summer but chose to keep him.
- ElNeny: Playing actively under Arteta while Guendouzi is banished. There was a 5m offer on the table from a club which I forget this summer. Decided to keep him.
- Kolisinac: Still kept around and being actively played. He could have been sold this summer but this management did not sell him.
- Laca: Played centrally over Auba and there has been chatter he is in line for an extension.

Lets stop blaming Wenger for the **** we are seeing. This is on Arteta and Edu. This is THEIR deadwood.

Last edited:

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Its funny how people complain we have a **** squad and blame Wenger-era deadwood still bring around as an excuse for Arteta's terrible management. Yet Arteta/Edu are offering them contract extensions or play them as first choices.

- Bellerin: Consistently being played over AMN and Arteta-backed Cedric
- ElNeny: Playing actively under Arteta while Guendouzi is banished.
- Kolisinac: Still kept around and being actively played.
- Laca: Played centrally over Auba and there has been chatter he is in line for an extension.

Lets stop blaming Wenger for the **** we are seeing. This is on Arteta and Edu.

this club is now an embarassment in the way its run. one moment doozi is owning the place and next moment, Siberia. Its like a trumpian dystopia

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Its funny how people complain we have a **** squad and blame Wenger-era deadwood still being around as an excuse for Arteta's terrible management. Yet Arteta/Edu are offering them contract extensions or play them as first choices.

- Bellerin: Consistently being played over AMN and Cedric who Arteta/Edu just recently extended for 4 effing years. Had a chance to sell him this summer, chose not to.
- AMN - There was interest from other clubs this summer but chose to keep him.
- ElNeny: Playing actively under Arteta while Guendouzi is banished. There was a 5m offer on the table from a club which I forget this summer. Decided to keep him.
- Kolisinac: Still kept around and being actively played. He could have been sold this summer but this management did not sell him.

Lets stop blaming Wenger for the **** we are seeing. This is on Arteta and Edu. This is THEIR deadwood.
There are still posters on here constantly hitting on Wenger and supporting. Mustafi. They must be looking through the bottom of a beer bottle at a distorted version of reality. We're 10th, coming off an 8th finish ffs.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Some on were calling him our best defender last season :lol:
He was in parts tbh, that doesn't necessarily change, he was unlucky to not play FA Cup final as I thought he deserved it. The system protects players such as him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He was in parts tbh, that doesn't necessarily change, he was unlucky to not play FA Cup final as I thought he deserved it. The system protects players such as him.

Nah, **** him...he was still crap last season, his mistakes just weren't punished.

Even in the semi against City...he passed it straight to Sterling in our box in like the opening 5 mins, could have seen red for a nasty tackle down Silva's ankle and then I thought he should have given away a pen when we were only 1-0 up (was beyond shocked when VAR didn't overturn the last two ngl.)

The best thing he did last year, was get injured and miss the final as he would have screwed it up for us if he played, just like he did in 2018.

He's my most hated Arsenal player in my time as a fan...will feel as special to me as the Invincible title, when this gimp finally leaves my club :drool:

Macho

Dusted 🔻

:lol: Dark Riou damn

My only beef with Mustafi is I can't see why Saliba can't be given a try - but it seems Arteta might have a seniority bias. Ironic for such a young coach.

Kav

Established Member
:lol: Dark Riou damn

My only beef with Mustafi is I can't see why Saliba can't be given a try - but it seems Arteta might have a seniority bias. Ironic for such a young coach.

Mustafi is ****, just admit. Probably the worst defender we ever had. Worse than Squillaci and that takes some doing. He makes Senderos look like Rio ferdinand.

He needs to hurry up and get injured or get the hell out of the club. I hope he takes Xhaka with him too. They are the two worse signings we have ever made and I wished Wenger had never brought them here.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

He made plenty of mistakes even in the games he played decent.

In the Fa cup semi final city game, he created a chance for Sterling when the game was still 0-0 but Sterling failed to take it. If Sterling scored that goal, Mustafi would have fallen apart.

Was poor throughout last season. It's just that his mistakes weren't ss punished as much as the previous season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom