• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Footage of @Makingtrax trying to avenge Arsène after @GDeep™ turned on him...

hogan-fights-grandma-hulk-hogan-gifs.gif

Last edited:

MikeVinna

Established Member
Tweet was removed what did it say?

Did you see Kos chipped in support of Özil this morning. If he was a lazy **** and not a team player he wouldn’t have the support of the squad and ex players.

Starting to think this has a long way to run.

No current players of ours have spoken out about it have they? Just makes you wonder what someone like Auba for example thinks.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

lol where I think the club went wrong was not including Özil at all. They should have went the Lacazette route with him and kept playing him until there was no where to hide.

If Laca got benched for the rest of the season I am sure there would be no complaints from any of the fanbase. I am so regretful the club didn't go this direction with Özil.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
There you go

Kos is a former player
lol where I think the club went wrong was not including Özil at all. They should have went the Lacazette route with him and kept playing him until there was no where to hide.

If Laca got benched for the rest of the season I am sure there would be no complaints from any of the fanbase. I am so regretful the club didn't go this direction with Özil.
I don’t understand the logic. If the clubs existence was all about trying to prove whether Özil still had it or not, I’d say yeah, do that. But we’re meant to be a football club!

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I don’t understand the logic. If the clubs existence was all about trying to prove whether Özil still had it or not, I’d say yeah, do that. But we’re meant to be a football club!
Was tongue in cheek. He's never been held accountable for his bad performances, Arteta or the system would be blamed so it wouldn't even work.

I do think he should have had a chance to prove his sh*tness though, so the omission does look shady unfortunately.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I still think he was right to turn down the paycut. The money should’ve come from Kroenke.

Yes it’s not sound planning to have an owner dipping into his pockets every five minutes but a pandemic is something you can’t plan for.

It’s why the rich get away with so much when the fanbase vilifies the employee rather than the billionaire owner. It’s pure bootlicking.

Why should an employee who’s not an equity holder suffer the downside when they don’t share the upside? Kroenke is an equity holder and unfortunately when he bought the club he made an investment with all the risks that come with it. Capital raising should come from equity holders not employees.

If I recall he didn’t even reject it but wanted to question the club on what the real world benefits would be, for them to then turn around and then lay off 55 people and the mascot while spending big in the transfer window shows he was right to be wary.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Nobody would be talking about Özil if the team wasn’t playing like Stoke and getting battered.
Only weirdos and people with short memories talk about Özil when we don’t get a result.

Anyway, when is this big reveal by your boy DT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom