• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

GDeep™

League is very weak
Get the feeling some of you have already lost faith but aren’t going to say it.

I’m still fully on board.

I also feel Arsenal is a club where your hands are tied as manager, you’re now expected to get top 4 when you’re spending less than everyone else.

I want more fun football but other then that, Arteta is doing ok. His management is questionable, I don’t like how he’s freezed players and dropped players but that’s part of the process with a newbie manager.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I also feel Arsenal is a club where your hands are tied as manager, you’re now expected to get top 4 when you’re spending less than everyone else.

I want more fun football but other then that, Arteta is doing ok. His management is questionable, I don’t like how he’s freezed players and dropped players but that’s part of the process with a newbie manager.

He’s got his targets this year tho, WF, CB and CM so it’s time we see his team really come together which I’m sure it will.

Manberg

Predator
He’s got his targets this year tho, WF, CB and CM so it’s time we see his team really come together which I’m sure it will.

Not quite.

I also feel like he’s trying to get the best out of forwards that he doesn’t really fancy. Lacazette and Pepe are not starters for him.

ArtetaOut

Lol@some of the replies here from Arteta fanboys. When we win Arteta takes all the credit, then when we do badly due to the BS backward passing tactics implemented by Le Messiah and players being played out of position it's the players' fault ey? You clowns are hilarious:lol::clap:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Cause of his unpopular decisions he’s in a space with many fans where it’s “well if we’re playing crap football, we better win or else”. Think it looks awkward for him myself.

I made a bet with my friend - new manager and Özil back in the squad by January.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Lol@some of the replies here from Arteta fanboys. When we win Arteta takes all the credit, then when we do badly due to the BS backward passing tactics implemented by Le Messiah and players being played out of position it's the players' fault ey? You clowns are hilarious:lol::clap:
Lol

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Not quite.

I also feel like he’s trying to get the best out of forwards that he doesn’t really fancy. Lacazette and Pepe are not starters for him.

Don’t believe that but even if true Aouar imo doesn’t make that game vs Leicester any better.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Doesn’t matter really, more than enough to work with the produce better football than we have atm. Can’t deny that.
Nah. Our forward options in general are awful with the exception of Saka and Auba, who the latter isn't performing right now either.

If we finished our chances in the first half, then we wouldn't be having this conversation. This brings me back to the point above: Lacazette is part of these awful options we have.

Just need to start playing Auba centrally and bringing Lacazette off the bench.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Yeah I'm not a big fan of judging a manager based off how he answers media questions anyway. Some are more honest and some are less so, but its all PR bollocks tryna give a political answer.

I do the judging based off performances and results not his reaction to them, unless he has something really insightful to say.

Moah

We finish our chances in the first half, we win. The goal is allowed with the missed chances, we tie. The first half is more of what Arteta is setting up for. The second half was a **** show and it illuminates his learning curves as a first-time manager.

This is a long-term project. Patience.
Thank God we didn't score those chances. It would have meant more of this **** football with ground to stand on.

Edit: Let it be known I didn't mean it in the Arteta Out way. :lol:

Last edited:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Aouar wouldn’t have done anything for atleast 2 years anyway.
Partey definitely has the potential to give us an instant impact. I know we are sorely lacking in terms of creativity but I don't think Aouar is even that type of player to control games or consistently want the ball to create chances. He's a great player at retaining the ball and carrying it further up the pitch, and Saka has been doing it better than he probably would in his first year here.

We have more CMs but theyre not necessarily very good are they, Partey strenghtens our spine.

GDeep™

League is very weak
This is his first sticky period as manager, 3 early defeats and now going away to Utd with the football being dead if we’re to be honest.

LG10

Getting frustrated by him but find it hard to be harsh when he has the worst striker in the division and a lost looking Pepe in attack. Is way too cautious for my liking but you can see the reasoning; we don't have the attack to blow teams away and have to grind out wins.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Getting frustrated by him but find it hard to be harsh when he has the worst striker in the division and a lost looking Pepe in attack. Is way too cautious for my liking but you can see the reasoning; we don't have the attack to blow teams away and have to grind out wins.
Don’t think he’s handled either player well though. Doesn’t show faith in either.

He’s even got Auba chasing fullbacks.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom