• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FPL (Fantasy Premier League)

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Had him since day 1 and he’s killing me as well :lol:

Thinking Watkins or Brewster
Yeah thinking Brewster as an enabler for funds elsewhere. Need to see more from Watkins, I feel like switching from one 6M guy to another is usually just a waste of a transfer unless somebody is significantly outperforming/underperforming their cost.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah thinking Brewster as an enabler for funds elsewhere. Need to see more from Watkins, I feel like switching from one 6M guy to another is usually just a waste of a transfer unless somebody is significantly outperforming/underperforming their cost.

I think he’s due a scoring run soon, his underlying stats are good as he’s got a high xG and is getting a lot of shots on target a game so far.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

xG excluding the Liverpool game?

No you’re right it’s including the Liverpool game but basically my methodology is filter on SoT per 90 then look at the xG stats afterwards.

What I like about it is that if you take out guys who haven’t played much it’s a decent run down of in form players like Kane, Bamford and DCL.

With the xG you can see that Bamford, DCL and Jimenez are all massively overachieving right now and I’m maybe expecting them to regress.

Watkins still trails his xG so I’m hopeful he’ll get a few goals even if it’s not a world changing amount.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

No you’re right it’s including the Liverpool game but basically my methodology is filter on SoT per 90 then look at the xG stats afterwards.

What I like about it is that if you take out guys who haven’t played much it’s a decent run down of in form players like Kane, Bamford and DCL.

With the xG you can see that Bamford, DCL and Jimenez are all massively overachieving right now and I’m maybe expecting them to regress.

Watkins still trails his xG so I’m hopeful he’ll get a few goals even if it’s not a world changing amount.
yeah I think we have similar approaches. Because of this approach I'm having my worst ever start to a season though but things should even out eventually.:lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

yeah I think we have similar approaches. Because of this approach I'm having my worst ever start to a season though but things should even out eventually.:lol:

Its mostly luck though really. I’ve had my best ever start and then went and got 40 points this week.

So frustrating.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
@Rex Banter @Trilly

How many total points do you guys have ? I’m on 403 right now. I’ve had Kane Salah Son since early.

I think I have managed my squad well. I have been doing it based off of fixtures. So I brought in Zaha and Jimenez a few GWs ago for example, because of their easy games (and now Jimenez is gone because of Wolves’ poor creativity and their fixtures). I also just brought in DCL and Fernandes on a WC because of their fixtures and also because I wanted an extra goal scoring mid. I may phase out one of Kane or Son when their tough games come up and bring in a City player (already have Foden but look at City’s home games soon, surely some clean sheets there)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

@Rex Banter @Trilly

How many total points do you guys have ? I’m on 403 right now. I’ve had Kane Salah Son since early.

I think I have managed my squad well. I have been doing it based off of fixtures. So I brought in Zaha and Jimenez a few GWs ago for example, because of their easy games (and now Jimenez is gone because of Wolves’ poor creativity and their fixtures). I also just brought in DCL and Fernandes on a WC because of their fixtures and also because I wanted an extra goal scoring mid. I may phase out one of Kane or Son when their tough games come up and bring in a City player (already have Foden but look at City’s home games soon, surely some clean sheets there)

360 odd at the minute. Been feast or famine for me so far. Either everyone seems to score or no one does.

Got two transfers in the bank so debating on Pulisic and Watkins for Maupay and Rodriguez because I feel he’s already struggling with injuries and Pulisic is a sound investment.

Ferran Torres played as a striker on Tuesday so I’m keeping my eye on him.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
360 odd at the minute. Been feast or famine for me so far. Either everyone seems to score or no one does.

Got two transfers in the bank so debating on Pulisic and Watkins for Maupay and Rodriguez because I feel he’s already struggling with injuries and Pulisic is a sound investment.

Ferran Torres played as a striker on Tuesday so I’m keeping my eye on him.
Torres could be a great pick for his price, I may pick him up for their easy fixtures. I haven’t even owned Rodriguez yet I left it too late and then with this WC I wasn’t seeing many easy games on the horizon, I’m hoping he has a few quiet weeks before they begin.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

@Rex Banter @Trilly

275. :lol:

Best ever finish is 880th in the world, finished in the 3000’s last season so this start to the season is getting to me.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
275. :lol:

Best ever finish is 880th in the world, finished in the 3000’s last season so this start to the season is getting to me.
Wow I am equally as impressed with your 880th finish as I am dissapointed at your 275 points, you'd be tied last in my league fix up you're better than that :lol:

Have you used your wildcard yet? And do you or @Rex Banter play Draft?

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Wow I am equally as impressed with your 880th finish as I am dissapointed at your 275 points, you'd be tied last in my league fix up you're better than that :lol:

Yeah I used it last gameweek. Had a team that could have easily gotten 100 points. Got 31. :lol:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Also nah I don't play draft. 406 is a lightning start by the way, you'd be top of every league I'm in ffs.:lol:
Yeah I've had a beautiful start not gonna lie. Drafts are really fun too imo, we should do an AM one next season. The optimum is between 5-8 people I'd say.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I’ve still got my wildcard just because I think there’s going to be Covid bullsh*t in the coming months so rather save it for that.

Next international break is likely for me.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Yeah I've had a beautiful start not gonna lie. Drafts are really fun too imo, we should do an AM one next season. The optimum is between 5-8 people I'd say.
I love the auction part of draft. But after that, it kind of gets a bit boring. Maybe because half of my league players stop playing after some weeks.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Saiss being benched was unexpected as I already have an injured Mitchell in my team. Now I really want the other three defenders to play. Jimenez and Zaha too disappointed big time. Bad start to the gameweek I must say.

Top Bottom