• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester United vs Arsenal | Sunday 1st November |16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Who was your Man of the Match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Make

Player:Ødegaard
Tbh if we play like Arsenal know we'll win, no doubt. I gotta say we had several problems to play good the last 2 weeks but now it's different because a game like that anything could happen. My line-up for this match would be:
Leno
Mustafi Gabriel Tierney
Bellerin Ceballos Thomas Saka
Pepe Auba Willian.

With this line-up and having our 3 strikers being quick, our chanches to do the counter attacks could be perfect with Ceballos just passing the ball at our strikers and the other part of the team trying to avoid the Man utd attack and to recover the ball as soon as possible.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
This match will be a close one depending on how well we're able to close down space and be really compact. Keeping United out of our box will be a challenge. We're gonna have to be really clinical on the break aswell.

I can see this being a draw but United have come into this on the back of some very good attacking performances and their offense is hitting form at a good time for them. Beatable, but tough opponents. Couldn't call it.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I never expect a win here but the level of pessimism gives me hope. Its early days, but we need to keep in touch with whoever is leading. It would just like us to put in a great winning performance where least expected.

Would feel comfortable defending for 90 minutes with Martinez in goal but this is gonna be very nervous game with Leno not veing able to communicate or organize the defense plus having a mistake in him.

I think we lose bit hopefully we can surprise.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Voted for a Manure win. Mustafi at CB, Mike Dean as referee, Xhaka with his inevitable start at LB which means one short in midfield and Auba out on the left. Cant see us winning.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
They'll get a penalty for someone farting one of their players, we'll ponce about making Mctomashit look like Xavi and it'll end in another dismal 1-0 loss
That foul on Nketiah earlier on in the game today would have been called as a penalty all day long if it was on United.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

They'll get a penalty for someone farting one of their players, we'll ponce about making Mctomashit look like Xavi and it'll end in another dismal 1-0 loss

After shutting down Auba I can see the Tuanzebe hype train leaving the station or some sh*t.

Next Reece Oxford.

Multipass

I’m still scarred by the late Wenger era where we’d dominate for the first 10 minutes again manure missing guilt edge changes only to concede on their first shot and have the whole team drop.

I would just love to see us clinical, scoring an early chance and setting ourselves up for a win.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
_45712580_overmars1998.jpg

1479329.jpg

GettyImages-71910860.jpg

...can somebody please join these three men, and score a league winner at Old Trafford in the Premiership era!

If you were born on the 18th September 2006, you won't have been alive since Arsenal won in the league there...that's not good enough, Sp**s have quite a handful since then, with some pretty big ones in that time :mad:

m-due

A perfect game for Arteta to stamp his authority; a loss will just mean we have the same old Arsenal of late. COYG, we got this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom