• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Happy to play him in top 6 away games like this given his work rate, consistency and tidiness on the ball; unsure he is needed for Fullham at home however.

Reactions: Jae

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
he worked hard but that's that. Started poorly when rest of our team were up and running while he kept loosing possession even with simple passes.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
He’s kind of a strange player because he’s like one of those defensive wingers Mourinho and Fergie used to love but he actually has great technique and ability on the ball. I would actually like to see him as an AM with Pepe starting to try and create more.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Saka is a wingback in defence but an attacking mid with the ball for us.

Think this role would be perfect for Willian as he’d do a good job of getting the ball to our forwards. I think a Pepe-Willian-Bellerin link up on the right hand side would have destroyed United but what do I know...

say yes

forum master baiter
Saka is a wingback in defence but an attacking mid with the ball for us.

Think this role would be perfect for Willian as he’d do a good job of getting the ball to our forwards. I think a Pepe-Willian-Bellerin link up on the right hand side would have destroyed United but what do I know...
If Willian is playing wingback how is he going to link up with Bellerin?

Jae

Decent little player but like others have said, would prefer that Pepe gets a chance to play himself into a bit of form. Our whole forward line is struggling for form at the minute.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

If Willian is playing wingback how is he going to link up with Bellerin?
Good point. I forgot about Tierney starting position at LCB. He’s playing more and more like a traditional LB these days.

Yeah our right side is always going to have one less player then. Heavily relies on our RCM to join in.

say yes

forum master baiter
Good point. I forgot about Tierney starting position at LCB. He’s playing more and more like a traditional LB these days.

Yeah our right side is always going to have one less player then. Heavily relies on our RCM to join in.

Yeah I think the only way we're going to see Willian and Pepe combine is in a 4231 against weaker teams (like against Sheffield United after Arteta's subs).

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Yeah I think the only way we're going to see Willian and Pepe combine is in a 4231 against weaker teams (like against Sheffield United after Arteta's subs).
Hilarious how Arteta told us Willian would play no10 with no intention of making that happen. :lol:

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Not doing anywhere near enough to justify his cost. When Martinelli returns he should become a (very expensive) squad player.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I’m really happy we signed him on to a 3 year deal, because I think the Benjamin Button here is only going to keep getting better for us.

Joga Bonito baby.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Not doing anywhere near enough to justify his cost. When Martinelli returns he should become a (very expensive) squad player.
Mo, he was free. He does get paid wages though. Not sure we'd manage to attract anyone at all without the promise of a salary ...

Latest posts+

Top Bottom