• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: Pyramid Pirlo

Pick one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
In what way shape or form is the current Elneny (this seasons form) too limited? Hade some amazing passes last night, why doubt him when he is currently showing an improved version of himself?

This narrative is very strange.
His passing is very limited. What’s so strange about that?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The other thing regarding the general opinion of Elneny is based on his looks and nationality honestly. The same player with a different head, haircut and a more prominent football nationality would've gotten different treatment to begin with whether we like it or not.
Shaking the table!!

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
His passing is very limited. What’s so strange about that?

It really isnt, his passing is one of his strongest attributes. The problem has been that he has been to cowardly and safe while playing, could be Wengers instructions or lack of self confidence. Arteta seems to remove that bit by bit.

My point is that he should not be labeled as limited when he is proving himself in this great form. Lets trust him, and see if he keeps it up or if it is a false prophecy.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

tenor.gif

How I read a post when I see @Jury and @Oxeki have liked it.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
He was like that in his first 6 months with us. Immediately fixed our midfield. We had overall better midfield options back then though.

As I said, he was always a good passer, rarely made errors. I dont remember him having the qualities he showed on Sun when he first joined though. As I asked another poster, how come we got him for £5m if he was such a good midfielder?

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Someone updated hos Wikipedia-page

"He is known for his magical performance against Manchester United on 1 November 2020, keeping Pogba and Bruno Fernandes quiet in the match

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
To date Elneny has only really shown to a squad player, nothing wrong with that, his always been dependable when called upon.

Yesterday he showed something more and was actually a reason for the win.

But until a few months ago we were all hot on Ceballos. Credit to Elneny though, we all need two max out of Xhaka / Ceballos and Elneny has dragged himself into that fight.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
tenor.gif

How I read a post when I see @Jury and @Oxeki have liked it.
That’s quite some level of arrogance you’ve cultivated there, lad. That beep test post has boiled your piss hasn’t it? Keep it up and hopefully you’ll disappear completely up your own batty ‘ole!

:clap:

remains

I’d give him a chance now. It’s not like Xhaka or Ceballos have set the world alight this season.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

That’s quite some level of arrogance you’ve cultivated there, lad. That beep test post has boiled your piss hasn’t it? Keep it up and hopefully you’ll disappear completely up your own batty ‘ole!

:clap:
You will never, ever, ever rattle me.:lol::lol:

It's just a bit of fun, I actually like you and Oxi outside of the Özil thread.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

As I said, he was always a good passer, rarely made errors. I dont remember him having the qualities he showed on Sun when he first joined though. As I asked another poster, how come we got him for £5m if he was such a good midfielder?

Seriously? how am I supposed to answer that? That’s what Stats DNA was for, obviously it did its job for once. How did we get Vieira for 3 mill , how did Pool get Coutinho for 8. Sometimes they get it right.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I think Elneny deserves the plaudits a bit extra now, he was getting memed here by the bum squad and usual suspects before even touching a ball this season.
To say that he was anything more than a bum would be a lie. We can now talk about the improvements in his game, but we shouldn't rewrite history after a couple of good games.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Hopefully he continues into the future with some of the things I saw him doing in the United match, e.g. running forward with the ball for once. We might be seeing the first Arteta effect on a player.

TriniGunner

Hopefully he continues into the future with some of the things I saw him doing in the United match, e.g. running forward with the ball for once. We might be seeing the first Arteta effect on a player.

He ran forward because it seems like him and Partey has an understanding.

scytheavatar

Established Member
To say that he was anything more than a bum would be a lie. We can now talk about the improvements in his game, but we shouldn't rewrite history after a couple of good games.

Elneny was one of our best player for 2017/18 and deserved far more respect from fans.......... I knew that we were crashing out of the UEFA cup the moment he got injured. It's not that Arteta improved him a lot, it's that Emery did something to ruin Elneny cause under Wenger he has always been a competent squad player at the very least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom