• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

If you keep f*cking around with players that are clearly not good enough then this is what happens.

Why is Lacazette still starting through the middle?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

yeah he is dead man walking imo. This football he plays is sackable football. he has coached all creativity out of the team and has made everything so rigid. Now the players struggle against any defensive team to create chances and since most team will sit against us, they knoiw they can hit us on the counter. He will not finish the season

ArtetaOut

We laugh at United but we are facing the same problem as them. We have a coach who is simply not good enough to lead the club in the long term and hence would be in our best interests for him to step down asap. Arteta getting a few results here and there is actually bad for us if this drags on. We're gonna just be stuck in mediocrity

REWB

We laugh at United but we are facing the same problem as them. We have a coach who is simply not good enough to lead the club in the long term and hence would be in our best interests for him to step down asap. Arteta getting a few results here and there is actually bad for us if this drags on. We're gonna just be stuck in mediocrity

Arteta has been here how long? yeah I bet youre a united fan. Piss off

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Di matteo won the CL but Chelsea was smart to sack him.

Arteta approach simply is too negative.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

These hybrid formations have to go. They are too complex and only work in very specific situations. Play your best players in their best positions. He is overcomplicating it, it shows in these types of games.
he is too smart for his own good, I see everyday in work situations smart people complicate things. but no matter how he twist it he plays with 5 defenders, even against teams with 1 striker

Manberg

Predator
Awful performance today. Outplayed.

Problem is it's not like the issue is only with Willian or Lacazette. Arteta made 3 changes pretty fast and we only got worse. Our whole forward line is playing really bad no matter who we use there. Auba has been terrible too.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
We have players who literally cant play in the rain, they have to take 2 or 3 touches (4 sometimes) in dry weather with a nicely passed ball. They slow the game, lose the ball cant do sweet fk all, how a manager is meant to deal with that I dont know. For example who in their right mind would take any of our wingers over someone like Grealish.

Other than Gabriel, Tierney, Luiz, Ceballos, Partey and Aubemeyang, Saka who can actually take the ball with a good touch or manage 1 touch passing. The players he has aren't capable of much under too much pressure. Nelson, Smith Rowe and Martinelli can as well but I'm not sure when we'll see them.

Add the rain on to players who cannot control the ball quickly and you get what happens today; slow ball movement without any penetration.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Arteta needs to go back to the basics for part of his game. We are Emery like vs teams we should be beating.

I feel he will get this right eventually. This season is going to be one of suffering. Might skip a few matches as its painful to watch at times.

Bergkamp1988

Judging by what he's shown these past months, you'd think he was Mourinho's disciple rather then Guardiola's. This 5 at the back obsession is baffling considering me have the players for a very decent looking 4 3 3.

Top Bottom