• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Christopher Nkunku

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Really liked the look of him when we were linked to him before, but it seems really silly to pick him up 1,5 year later for double the price.

Moah

First we sign Partey, now we want Nkunku? Might as well have kept Emery if we were gonna end up signing all his targets anyways. Can't wait for the Zaha links to resurface.
Remember how Pep was preparing his signings for City before joining them? Maybe all those links during Emery days were for Arteta.
:shivering:

Token Yank

I like Nkunku and 40mil is reasonable but we could probably get Marcos Antonio, who has elite potential, from Shakhtar for half that.
Seem to be different players but I watched the Shaktar/Madrid game knowing nothing of Marco Antonio and he really caught my eye. Nkunku is quality from what I have seen. One of the few things Emery seemed to get right.

Top Bottom