• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Lol people getting triggered because Kroos says he doesn’t like stupid celebrations.
Not triggered, but dismissed rather. As pointed above he has a history of weird comments about certain players.

I dunno what Aubameyang has to do with him, he has a fantastic career and Auba celebrating minor goals should upset him but there you go.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Not triggered, but dismissed rather. As pointed above he has a history of weird comments about certain players.

I dunno what Aubameyang has to do with him, he has a fantastic career and Auba celebrating minor goals should upset him but there you go.
Does he even mention Aubemeyang though? He was asked in an interview for his thoughts on celebrations and said he didnt like dances, choreographies, masks etc.
He’s only giving him his answer, not like he’s saying he hates Auba or whatever.

roz

Fake News Merchant
You’ve got me confused with someone else, I like/don’t mind Laca’s celebrations.

You for whatever reason don’t like Auba so you are gonna cringe whatever celebration he does.
Fair enough, most seem to dislike the dancing.

Auba has grown on me actually, think he seems a decent person. Just think he’s overrated, especially by our fanbase.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Never forget when a german toy company used Bastian Schweinsteiger as their face of a nazi soldier.
BASTAIN_DOLL_FINAL_3479808b.jpg

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Kroos:

Before every game and training session for Real Madrid, Toni Kroos performs the same ritual. "Some people think I'm a bit mad," the German midfielder explained in his new documentary. "But I always look down to seeif my boots are nice and white. Only then will I feel comfortable

Only comfortable when everything is white

Just saying

fy4a.gif

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I just don't think he trusts the players he has and looks to minimise every players deficiencies so that literally every player except Leno and Gabriel aren't playing their natural game. It's as clear as day that no attack will function with this version of Laca. He needs to move on to the next idea if he has one.
I think its a bit of both and a few other things. Not putting it all on the players completely since it's pretty evident that all of them are struggling to follow pretty demanding instructions. I mean Auba and Laca are seen doing more leg work than our fullbacks and midfielders in defensive phases whilst all of our players seem overburdened to be good at multiple things. Its never going to work if you don't play to the strengths of your better players.

Oh_Snap

Get it together with the nazi-comparision ffs. i think he might be somewhat on the right wing (he comes from the weird north east of germany). Also he didn't only bash Auba but Griezmann as well. And damn is he spot on on the * fortnite dances - especially the one with the L, just pure disrespect.

Last edited:
Reactions: roz

Latest posts+

Top Bottom