• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Little Chilli

Is Bukayo Saka...

• a GOOD inverted right-winger

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • a GREAT inverted right-winger

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • the GREATEST inverted right-winger

Votes: 66 52.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully nothing bad i was worrying about an injury because we overplaying him and he still very young. Hopefully it's a groin nothing more

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Nelson and ESR got so much hype coming out of Hale End but I never heard about Saka before I'm so baffled.
Some players gets too much hype at youth level by our fans. But saka was a left back in his earlier days. But his game is so much more suited to senior level.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
What a player, we went from looking like we had 10 players to looking like we had 12 when he came on. Unfortunately most of the other 12 were sh1t!

FinnGooner

Established Member
It didn't look like his knee twisted or anything. Looked like a knock so I'm hopeful. Then again this is Arsenal so 6 month rest wouldn't surprise

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I never...and The Rock means NEVER...want to see this don at wingback again, he's so far clear of all our other wide players combined that it isn't even funny...build the attack around Auba and Saka.

Please don't be out too long, please!

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
I never...and The Rock means NEVER...want to see this don at wingback again, he's so far clear of all our other wide players combined that it isn't even funny...build the attack around Auba and Saka.

Please don't be out too long you, please!
Not even Auba, just Saka. Buy two other starters.

Sick of these **** old men.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Kinda funny how we argued whether he was technical enough to play as a winger. Looool he’s our best winger by a distance. Pepe and Willian should duck their wages and give it to Saka this week.

WilshereGone

He needs rest but at the same time he's our best player. Literally the only guy that makes anything happen in the final third. Praying is injury isn't a bad one.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
The team needs another creative mid, a forward better than Laca and Nketiah and another CB to play alongside Gabriel for real improvements to be made. If those things don't happen it's just going to be another season of finishing anywhere from 8-12 place in the league. Saka is being overworked, hopefully won't be another Wilshere, Chamberlain, Walcott, Diaby, Ramsey, RVP and even Fabregas when it comes to young players getting injuries that make them injury prone for most of their careers.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

The gulf between Nelson and him is huge. This guy is what you call wonderkid
Saka came up in a fortunate situation where Emery played him due to injury woes.

He certainly racked up the assists in the cup games but there were some appearances where this boy didn’t even touch the ball. Games where he lost his man defensively and it led to goals. Yet, he had to start anyways - this is how players develop.

His talent and rare maturity helps mind, but people forget the come up and the forced starts.

A number of players who will never get that now, unless horrid injuries force Arteta’s stiff and rigid hands.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What a player, we went from looking like we had 10 players to looking like we had 12 when he came on. Unfortunately most of the other 12 were sh1t!

This is another reason why playing Auba on the left annoys me. Saka is a much more natural fit. Better dribbler, better delivery, better vision. That’s what you need from a winger.

pikey2000

Saka came up in a fortunate situation where Emery played him due to injury woes.

He certainly racked up the assists in the cup games but there were some appearances where this boy didn’t even touch the ball. Games where he lost his man defensively and it led to goals. Yet, he had to start anyways - this is how players develop.

His talent and rare maturity helps mind, but people forget the come up and the forced starts.

A number of players who will never get that now, unless horrid injuries force Arteta’s stiff and rigid hands.

This is true, if I remember rightly its the same reason Bellerin broke into the side, through necessity due to injuries, here he is years later still learning on the job :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom