• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You can say about every manager that gets sacked the players let him down. Yet you sack the manager rather than the players. And you could argue he lets the players down by not being able to set his team up to create chances. If he loses next two games he will be the favourite to be sacked in the pl and all pressure on him
Yes but you'd expect player show more after thier performance against villa not talking about performance but attitude and show effort

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Dunno man everything from his resting b*tch face to the scowl he has at times to the incessant shouting from the side-lines. It feels like someone I'd hate to work for.

I like serious and professional but he seems much more malicious.
So far the players have recieved him well though, although I see it slowly changing recently. Auba body language was terrible today, looked like he didnt care. Woulda thought he would be happy to play up top.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I dont think the players know what he wants or how he wants to play. Comstantly barking orders would confuse the hell out of me!!

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
Coming off an international break without elneny Partey and not able to start Saka.

Auba sleeping on an airport floor a few days ago.

Bit of perspective.

Players looked jaded.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Yes but you'd expect player show more after thier performance against villa not talking about performance but attitude and show effort
Maybe they have lost faith in him? Maybe his tactics are just bad? If arteta was not a smooth talker and bit of media darling he would already be under huge pressure. But next two games if loses like I said he would be under huge pressure. We should have sacked him after the villa game. We won’t have two weeks off in a while now

Bergkamp1988

max-allegri.webp

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I’m repeating myself here. Forwards need to create chances and be in the position for chances to be created with their movement and their confidence running at defenders. I can point to goals Auba scored last season where he did exactly that and highlight the lack of replicating it this season. Auba’s chance in the first half where he looked half arsed and never wrapped his foot around the ball only proves his drop in confidence or effort, or a drop in physical ability.

Or rustiness from a striker who has had 6 shots from inside the box in 8 games.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I dont think the players know what he wants or how he wants to play. Comstantly barking orders would confuse the hell out of me!!
Yeah it’s like he is babying them. Have faith in your preparation and let players play instead of trying to dictate every step

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
Maybe they have lost faith in him? Maybe his tactics are just bad? If arteta was not a smooth talker and bit of media darling he would already be under huge pressure. But next two games if loses like I said he would be under huge pressure. We should have sacked him after the villa game. We won’t have two weeks off in a while now
Jesus give your head a wobble.

Under huge pressure?

Hate how fickle fans have become, and we wonder why players have no loyalty anymore.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Coming off an international break without elneny Partey and not able to start Saka.

Auba sleeping on an airport floor a few days ago.

Bit of perspective.

Players looked jaded.

What about the rest of the season? What was the excuse?

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
You backed Raul though? He signed a lot of these guys.

The fact we ended up 8th and weren’t unlucky to do so should have told you everything you needed to know about that transfer window, but people wanted to put all the blame on Emery instead.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
So we going to change manager every 2 players but our elite players easily losing faith? Understand they lost faith on emery because they didn't understand his tactics and was confusing

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

For me if it gets any worse you give Rafa a call and see how he feels about coming for maybe the rest of this season and all of next season. Another project manager or a manager with this big grand philosophy is just not gonna work out as it'll require too much time and they'll need a lot of changes to the squad. We need someone who's capable of coming in and working with what they've got.

WilshereGone

Been trying to stay positive but 5 games without a non-penalty goal is impossible to defend. Even if our players aren't good enough for top 4 or whatever, Arteta should be able to get more out of this squad. Unless our players are genuinely Championship level, there's no excuse. Even Fulham have scored as many goals as us.

Reactions: Kav

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Jesus give your head a wobble.

Under huge pressure?

Hate how fickle fans have become, and we wonder why players have no loyalty anymore.
We are 11th after 9 games with 4 losses already. Next is wolves and Sp**s and he loses we will be about 15 with 11 games gone and 6 losses averaging a goal per game and playing terrible football and you don’t think he will be under pressure? All I know is he will have serious media scrutiny and our fans are already unhappy now. 2 more losses and this thread will look different

Reactions: Kav

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
For me if it gets any worse you give Rafa a call and see how he feels about coming for maybe the rest of this season and all of next season. Another project manager or a manager with this big grand philosophy is just not gonna work out as it'll require too much time and they'll need a lot of changes to the squad. We need someone who's capable of coming in and working with what they've got.
We can't change manager every year it'll lead to more mess

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
That's basically what Emery turned out to be in the end. It's a never ending loop.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom