• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

All for the cameras, I'm not sure how you can get this mad over the champions scoring against you. He needs to sit down.

Robbie's daily transfer update is pretty good though I must say, he's probably the only guy I can watch/listen to on there.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...Ty bullying that gimp DT :rofl:

DT always looks on the verge of tears, it's just some banter ffs.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Every classroom or juvenile gathering has a Troopz. That guy that could turn a half decent cuss into a life or death situation by stirring it with howling laughter or giving his own interpretation of the cuss for the recipient. You can tell DT has been the victim in that situation loads of times in his life, by the way he slips effortlessly into victim mode and starts getting upset. Superb.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Ty called him rag n bone man and then started singing ‘I’m only human after all...’ :lol:
For context:
2017_RiP_-_Rag_n_Bone_Man_-_by_2eight_-_8SC1877.jpg

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice

I'm not claiming to know the in's and out's of what happened here but it's pretty appalling how these sort of people get used on reality TV shows and then ditched after their 5 minutes of fame.

I know some people enjoy watching reality TV and that's fair enough but it seems to attract people that aren't psychologically capable of dealing with the whole process.

I feel terrible for his bro, I can't imagine what it would be like desperately searching for your brother for 2 whole weeks.

Last edited:

GDeep™

League is very weak
I’m sure Troopz or DT were dissing him on social media a month or so ago, unless i saw an old video.

I rarely saw him on AFTV though.

Obviously a man who seemed to have deep issues and couldn’t cope with them, the last year with covid wouldn’t have helped.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I’m sure Troopz or DT were dissing him on social media a month or so ago, unless i saw an old video.

I rarely saw him on AFTV though.

Obviously a man who seemed to have deep issues and couldn’t cope with them, the last year with covid wouldn’t have helped.
He got big on there in 15/16 and the following season, has been appeared more sporadically since.

Only person from AFTV to acknowledge his death so far was Pippa, not sure if he was on bad terms with the rest.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
He got big on there in 15/16 and the following season, has been appeared more sporadically since.

Only person from AFTV to acknowledge his death so far was Pippa, not sure if he was on bad terms with the rest.
Loads of them have paid tribute now. Sad, 43 is no age.

Reactions: A_G

Latest posts

Top Bottom