• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Sunday, December 6 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,346
  • Views 169,756

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Team i would personally go with against Sp**s -

Leno
Bellerin - Luiz - Gabriel - Tierney
Partey
Ceballos - Willock
Nelson - Auba - Saka
Team i think Mikel will field -

Leno
Bellerin - Luiz - Gabriel - Tierney - Saka
Elneny - Willock
Willian - Laca - Auba​

GDeep™

League is very weak
Auba might curl in one from outside the box, someone might bang one in from 30 yards, we might scrape one from a corner etc. Crazy things happen in these London derbies.

Grab a goal and just try to hang on.

Kav

Established Member
Honestly I would be happy if we came away with a draw. That’s how uncertain I am in this team’s ability to get a win in the league.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
No matter which player is fit or missing or what the relative form of the teams are, almost impossible to call this game.

The only thing we can be confident of is whichever team scores early, they will most likely lose.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Love the optimism here boys. Not sure I can handle a drubbing here... I’m afraid it’s possible but holding out for a Mikel masterstroke

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Why am I seeing Lacazette in everyone’s starting eleven?

Has something changed that I’m not aware of.
Lacazette goal against Sp**s is kinda like Kane getting a penalty against us.

If Mikel has any sense, he plays imo.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
You guys have a lot of faith in Mourinho forcing the issue here, and somehow dominating in a game where no one will want to give an inch.

Drab draw or narrow win/loss in this one. This game will be decided by mistakes.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I'm expecting us to lose but I'm not expecting a drubbing. Arteta has been quite successful in games against the better teams so he might rally the troops and get a good defensive performance.

We have the tools to win, we just haven't had the performances recently. Let's hope something from last night carries on and that we don't concede first.

Incidentally, what a disgrace that we should be travelling there expecting to lose. An indictment on all those involved in runnng the club but especially the Kronkes.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Incidentally, what a disgrace that we should be travelling there expecting to lose. An indictment on all those involved in runnng the club but especially the Kronkes.

Think collectively about games against sp*rs from the days of the invincibles to right now. We used to batter them, but I started to notice over the years their performances, especially at the Emirates were regularly getting closer and closer to us. It’s a red flag of decline which has been active for a long time now.

Our home 2-3 loss in 2010 wasn’t a freak one off result, it was a portent of doom.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Think collectively about games against sp*rs from the days of the invincibles to right now. We used to batter them, but I started to notice over the years their performances, especially at the Emirates were regularly getting closer and closer to us. It’s a red flag of decline which has been active for a long time now.

Our home 2-3 loss in 2010 wasn’t a freak one off result, it was a portent of doom.
Yes that is so but we still expected to win in those days whereas for the past 3/4 seasons we expect to lose. Although this should be a temporary glitch, because we are unquestionably the bigger club, in most people's minds there has been a transfer of power in north London insofar as the league is concerned, even if we've glossed this by winning two of the last four FA cups.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable

That was a hideous game. I was there and had the worst time.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
You just have to read the language on this thread and on most Arsenal sites. They expect the team to lift themselves to play our arch-rivals, that is the language of the second team in a rivalry, not the dominant one.

It was what the sp uds fans would do for decades, try to get their team up to play the bigger team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom