• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Chelsea | Saturday 26th December | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Giroud scoring easy money lads.
0_Olivier-Giroud.jpg

254Giant

Player:Partey
Giroud header goal is a given. More misery for us. Most predictable game this season. Just hope they dont pump us by more than three. Only Martinelli can save Spanish Gary Neville

novar

Finally we will be part of an entertaining match

Fairly sure Werner or Havertz will use this match to remember they are quality players while we frustrate ourselves crossing it to Zouma

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Giroud header goal is a given. More misery for us. Most predictable game this season. Just hope they dont pump us by more than three. Only Martinelli can save Spanish Gary Neville
Not from the treatment table he can't. Though based on Tio Jesse's prior treatment of injured players, he'll probably shoot poor Martinelli full of painkillers and throw him out there on one leg.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

This is the match where Werner & Havertz announce their arrivals to the Premier League.

We do have a tradition of acclimatizing opposition players to their new surroundings & I doubt we'll let it slip, even in these interestingly complicated times :lol:

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
FFS Mikel.

Just change the whole team.

Don't stick with the same **** every week.

We need ESR Balogan Saka and Martinelli to start this match.
If we're gonna lose, lets atleast get these palyers to play together.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'd go with
Leno
Luiz Gabriel Tierney
AMN Xhaka Ceballos Saka
Pepe Auba Martinelli

But Arteta would go
Leno
Luiz Gabriel Tierney
Bellerin Xhaka Ceballos Saka
Willian Laca Auba

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Eddie and Willian leading the line. Don’t know if I’m gonna bother.

Girlfriend’s family all Palace fans crowding round the tv to laugh at us. Her dad’s still bitter that we tried for Zaha. I’ll probably just go play charades and make a Turkey sandwich.

This lot ain’t worth it, players or manager.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Would love to see us get a good beating, like a 4-0 job, if I’m being honest. Sadly though I fancy us to fluke a draw.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Eddie and Willian leading the line. Don’t know if I’m gonna bother.

Girlfriend’s family all Palace fans crowding round the tv to laugh at us. Her dad’s still bitter that we tried for Zaha. I’ll probably just go play charades and make a Turkey sandwich.

This lot ain’t worth it, players or manager.

My commiserations, I'll be stuck with a massive Villa fan on Boxing Day, and he's giving it large already...

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Think they are going to beat us by 3 goals. They aren't even that good, but we are there for the taking really, and we won't end this run with Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom