• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Who said their banter era was over? Imagine getting parred by a club that sacked Unai Emery.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea is club of quick success Abra don't have time for rebuilding. First of all Chelsea made mistake of spending 250m after finishing top 4 they made thier squad very unbalanced. They were more enjoyable and balanced last season this season he is forced to fit Werner Havertz in squad because they spent 130m on them.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

guus-hiddink-the-chelsea-manager-is-pictured-during-a-press-at-on-picture-id526006582

GDeep™

League is very weak
In a normal season he gets the sack but this season you lose 5 in a row and are fighting relegation, win 5 in a row and you’re in the top 4 so I don’t know.

I think he’s staying.

BobP

Memri Fan
I implied it here https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/premier-league-2020-21-gameweek-2.34496/page-39#post-5217212 but Werner is not the lone striker Lampard seems determined to mould him into. He's always needed a bigger striker, à la Poulsen or Schick, beside him to perform. The absence of just such a striking partner is why he consistently underperforms for Germany.

To admit such a thing would be problematic though since it would mean that Chelsea unnecessarily forked out a ridiculous sum of money for either Havertz or Ziyech when only one of those players was required.

At present, there's a glut:

Werner/Pulisic-Abraham/Giroud-Havertz/Ziyech/Hudson-Odoi/Mount

Something has to give.

Latest posts

Top Bottom