• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi (Out)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,110
  • Views 306,338
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Mustafi is world class on his day. Managers haven't given him a chance. Barca will get a fabulous player on a free...what a bargain. Just 28 years old and German World Cup Champion.

Bellerin also, 25 year old Spanish international.

Would be a shame to lose them.

Sarcasm Alert!

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
You were never really liked here Musti but you do have a solid beard

a big plus on that i must say

not nearly as terrible as people make him out to be

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Mustafi is world class on his day. Managers haven't given him a chance. Barca will get a fabulous player on a free...what a bargain. Just 28 years old and German World Cup Champion.

Bellerin also, 25 year old Spanish international.

Would be a shame to lose them.

Sarcasm Alert!
The real shame is that the club is paying £200k/w for their salaries

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
If Mustafi goes will we play out the season with Holding, Gabriel and Mari as our defence? Chambers as well but he has been linked with a loan.

Arson Finger

Hard to believe Mustafi still hasn't been moved on.

major-hochstetter-what-is-this-man-doing-here-jpg.32844

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
Honestly, I know Mustafi has been calamitous for most of his tenure here, but when we played 3 CBs last season he actually looked decent and dare I say it; dependable.

But yeah, think it's best for all involved that he moves on.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Honestly, I know Mustafi has been calamitous for most of his tenure here, but when we played 3 CBs last season he actually looked decent and dare I say it; dependable.

But yeah, think it's best for all involved that he moves on.
He was not dependable. He was still making mistakes, they just didn't lead to any goals. Needs to fvck off to another club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom