• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lets give sol more credit!

Marky249

i really dont belive that sol get all the credit that he desrves at highbury i think he has been a rock this season :evil:

Mark

Established Member
After a difficult start and a rather average season last year, he has really improved this season which is great for us. People talk about Lehmann and Toure but Campbell's return to top form has played a massive part too.

beaney

for a second there i thought you meant he'd run out of credit. i was gonna say! whats a man like him doing with a pay as you go!!! :lol:

no, ur right. sorry its friday afternoon, i couldnt resist a little wise crack.

He is the rock in our defence. i think WE praise him laods, but the press and non arsenal fans perhaps dont appreciate how solid he is for us and how much we rely on him to do a good job.

SOL, U da man!!!!

beaney

sol, is that picture a metaphore?

its just clicked: sol campbell, raging bull..............?

weelip

No doubt about it...he is the main reason we have concede so few this reason...u can call it an occupational hazard....but it is indeed true that people will always give more credit to attacker to defender as they WIN games with their goals....hence the reason why perhaps he tends to be overlooked a little...although i must emphasized that it is only a little. Another reason is that titi is in the midst of a super season...and he is the one grabbing all the headlines...although that is only fair i suppose

sean

the team realise how important he is.

when he went down winded against celta every outfield player went to see how he was.

they realise he is crucial to arsenal fullfilling there goals this season.

A

Anonymous

I cant imagine him in a Tottenham shirt.....the guy is class ;)

tox

A sign of a great defender is when they don't get noticed. He keeps things so solid, and rarely makes mistakes. he is pure class at the back and without doubt the best defender in england.

Aussie

Established Member
Sol has been a great defender for the last few years for Arsenal and we are now getting back to an established back four

Lauren Kolo Sol Cole

Its quite a solid defense made even better by having Mad Jens organise them like he does.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane
Top Bottom