• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Kieran Tierney (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
tenor.gif

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
It’s a terrible source but would love to see this happen. Tierney seems way too injury prone. Sell him and replace with Tagliafico if possible.
The pinnacle of things you love to see.

Go with Saka at LB, and get rid of this crock.
His injury record over the last couple of years is horrendous. We've been down this lane so many times because Arsenal's medical sat nav is way too optimistic.

So far a complete waste of money.
Say Leicester were to offer us an obscene amount for Tierney in a post covid market. Are you telling me you're not at least tempted? Let's say they sell Chilwell to Chelsea for £80 million and they offer us £65 million plus for Tierney. That's more than enough money to find a replacement and chip into the midfield funds. And people saying, "what about Saka's preference for the wing?" Well he has to be patient. He will most likely develop into a goal scoring winger but it's not harm for his development to play at left back for a little while.

It's nice to look back into the past.

jus2nang

Some players should just simply not be for sale.

Just not for aale, period. At some point we have to return to being a club that wants to build a team to win football matches.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It's nice to look back into the past.
:lol: People who put a like on that hindsight nonsense from old posts need to look in the mirror. Nobody questioned his football, but his injury record was horrendous. And I'm guessing a good number of those posters were constantly whinging about Ramsey, Wilshere, Welbeck, Cazorla, Walcott, Diaby, RVP, Vermaelen, Rosicky etc etc
Tierney's 2019 injury record was a mess.

A77-B0-D81-B50-F-40-D2-A373-856-DD6-FBC2-FC.jpg

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
:lol: People who put a like on that hindsight nonsense from old posts need to look in the mirror. Nobody questioned his football, but his injury record was horrendous. And I'm guessing a good number of those posters were constantly whinging about Ramsey, Wilshere, Welbeck, Cazorla, Walcott, Diaby, RVP, Vermaelen, Rosicky etc etc
Tierney's 2019 injury record was a mess.

A77-B0-D81-B50-F-40-D2-A373-856-DD6-FBC2-FC.jpg

I never said there weren't reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom