• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
More acceptable than our away kit this season. For me we should always wear gold shirt with navy/black shorts

Top Quality

I'd say we should usually have a stronger yellow - but I don't mind exploring the spectrum of piss from time to time. From the watery pale to the dark golden.

HOWEVER, THE BIG NEWS: could it be that the new kits drop our current logo and replace it with a simple cannon?

HUUUUGE if true.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We've got pastels! Adidas pastels! I just don't think you understand!

What obsession with pink our 3rd kit our strip kit the Adidas logo numbers name all pink. It's beautiful colors but not suit men bayern and real madrid will turn out very good

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
What obsession with pink our 3rd kit our strip kit the Adidas logo numbers name all pink. It's beautiful colors but not suit men bayern and real madrid will turn out very good

I don’t mind the pink too much as long as they incorporate it with other colour. I picked up the adidas Arsenal ultraboosts and they look so nice with the green and pink.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Hope we ditch our cartoon looking badge too. About time we got a proper badge. One of the historic clubs in this country and our badge looks like it’s been mocked up by some year 9.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom