• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I am talking about his personal qualities, not his football qualities. But Mustafi actually also won the world cup so thats not an argument in itself tbf.
yeah, quite dumb guy.

really good footballer though. and he did make a huge difference in the world cup, unlike mustafi.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Mes firing shots at Arteta again :lol:

Arsène Wenger is a special coach in my career, one that I have total respect for. He is a great coach with numerous titles. Most of all, he's a great, sincere person. I associate him with my greatest Arsenal successes. I will always remember that time with him positively.

can't wait for the documentary he's planning

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

When you deep it our wide options haven't actually been that great, I think he's talking pure talent when it comes to Gnabry. If you look at Özil's time the options are Iwobi, Walcott, Ox, Pepe, Mkhitaryan. Not a great selection of wide players. Hasn't played enough with Saka wide.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Mes firing shots at Arteta again :lol:

Arsène Wenger is a special coach in my career, one that I have total respect for. He is a great coach with numerous titles. Most of all, he's a great, sincere person. I associate him with my greatest Arsenal successes. I will always remember that time with him positively.

can't wait for the documentary he's planning

Not sure he is firing shots at all in that tweet. But i guess you want him to do it, being the leader of the AOB and all.

SkyArsenal

I am talking about his personal qualities, not his football qualities. But Mustafi actually also won the world cup so thats not an argument in itself tbf.
There is a difference though, between being a regular starter and star player for a World Cup winning team and what Mustafi was for Germany in 2014!

Mustafi is as much a WC-winning CB, as Alberto Moreno is a CL-winning LB...

(Technically, sure... but practically, not really)

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

When you deep it our wide options haven't actually been that great, I think he's talking pure talent when it comes to Gnabry. If you look at Özil's time the options are Iwobi, Walcott, Ox, Pepe, Mkhitaryan. Not a great selection of wide players. Hasn't played enough with Saka wide.
Maybe.

He could have Aubameyang and Alexis wide and went for Giroud or Lacazette. Just seemed a bit salty with that and a few other selections.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
There is a difference though, between being a regular starter and star player for a World Cup winning team and what Mustafi was for Germany in 2014!

Mustafi is as much a WC-winning CB, as Alberto Moreno is a CL-winning LB...

(Technically, sure... but practically, not really)

I know all this. Thats why i wrote "in itself".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom