• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manor Solomon

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes teams won't sell their key players now unless we overpay interesting about Salomon if we buy him hopefully we selling Willian because he is Winger.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I'll bite, who is the biggest hype job? You have a weird obsession with Van de Beek, by the way. Why? He has been amazing in the CL two years in a row. He would walk into our midfield.
Indeed, Van De Beek is good - I wouldn't read too much into his Man Utd situation at all he's literally getting zero minutes. Next season will be interesting for him.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I'll bite, who is the biggest hype job? You have a weird obsession with Van de Beek, by the way. Why? He has been amazing in the CL two years in a row. He would walk into our midfield.
obsession lol what? im just saying dutch talents seem to be very overhyped in general

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
I’m all for taking risks on unknown players as long as they’ve been properly scouted on a weekly basis by reputable scouts who’ve deemed them to be great players. We can’t afford the popular signings so have to take such risks. I can’t cast judgement on Solomon since I haven’t watched him play and I expect most of us here haven’t either, not regularly anyway.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Indeed, Van De Beek is good - I wouldn't read too much into his Man Utd situation at all he's literally getting zero minutes. Next season will be interesting for him.
Consequence of Utd buying a player they didn't need who didn't fit their squad, tactics or play style.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
From what I've seen on YouTube he does remind me of Neto/Podence. Short, stocky, fast and very direct. Lots of tools that can be used for devastating effect. I would strongly consider it if the price is right. Nothing stupid like €30 million or more.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Depends on the price I guess but he seems to play well against top sides!

The past 15 months have brought a breakthrough at the highest level for Solomon, who scored against Real Madrid in both of Shakhtar’s shock wins against the La Liga club having also been on target when they visited Manchester City in November 2019.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He looks a good player, but I'm not sure the wide positions are our biggest concern atm. We need to sort out the CF and AM positions with proven quality before we look at other positions. I'd spend the whole summer budget on those positions if necessary.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

This is the right sort of profile that we should be going for imo.

Reading through the last few pages and it seems people prefer washed up signings like Willian rather than these sort of exciting signings.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

This is the right sort of profile that we should be going for imo.

Reading through the last few pages and it seems people prefer washed up signings like Willian rather than these sort of exciting signings.
Yep they want someone who has done it already. The problem is why would better teams than us selling to us a proven player? If they do want to do that it should be a red flag

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Are you watching the same compilations I watched? Cos all I saw him do was dribble past players and score, seems exciting and effective enough to me.
Okay, I had another look at other videos. He isn't really rapid but he is pretty good at dribbling and close control. Very aggressive and can use his body well. Very good shot on him and he is very driven and confident.

Buy.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Like I’m not really against this guy in general. But in the context of where we are in building the squad there are more prioritized positions. Don’t see this guy as an AM who’d come in and link up play like ESR does so he’d have to replace a winger. Imo we should really not make a new winger signing until we have signed backup left back, backup keeper, attacking midfielder, central midfielder, right back, striker (shifting Laca). If we did that, I’d be all for this signing

Latest posts

Top Bottom