• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace | Thursday 14th January | KO:20:00 | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Rubbish. I lost count of the times he found our wingers or fullbacks and he had over 5 great tackles in the game, one of which saved us from going behind.

If you think Xhaka played well tonight, I don't think you understand football :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Eberechi Eze

First name: God’s Mercy
Surname: King

Now you can say you learned something today.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
@American_Gooner make the Newcastle thread, I want Mikel to just keep losing now.
46d52-1509970334-800.jpg

IchirotoV2

Better than Pepe sure. Not convinced by Zaha either though tbh, has some nice moments but not as good as he’s made out to be. Would do my head in watching him moan all game week in week out too.
I watched from the 20th minute onward, but I had the feeling he was either going down or got the ball picked off him by Xhaka constantly

Reactions: roz

KenyanGoon

Should not have pushed Saka to LB for a totally ineffective Pepe. Killed any chance we had in that game. Plus Auba on the left is killing us.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Wenger's last season and Emery's first (where he picked up all the points in the first few months prior to overturning everything Wenger did) looking like they'll be our high water marks for a while.
Don't get me wrong it was time for Wenger to go but if I knew this was how it was going to be we may as well have just kept him. That last season we had a 5-2, two 5-0's, a 5-1 and a couple of 4-1's and that was his worst season and we still got 6th which is more than we'll get this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom