• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Midfield Tank Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
What's that now 1 win with him in the side? :lol:
Delighted to see him back, perhaps the only bright spot of the night. Hopefully he can get a proper run now till the end of the season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not 100% fit I'm not surprised he lost ball few times few poor first touches still happy he back and completed 30 minutes without problems he'll kick on

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Good to see him again. Telling that within five minutes he was questioning why the ball wasn't passed yo him. He was a bit loose in places but his speed to intercept forced Palace to give the ball away but sadly, we couldn't win second balls. His sheer strength took out Eze temporarily and after receiving the ball and passing backwards twice, thereafter he looked to go forward. He will make a difference if we can find technically good and mobile CM's to create an actual midfield.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Tommy when he signed for us...

Carl_Weathers_fkuwofhljz

Tommy by the end of this season...

85105424.jpg

Feel we will run him into the ground, gonna be a fun ride in the meantime, a top player to watch...he REALLY should be playing for a better team than Arsenal 20/21 version though :lol:

Last edited:

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
He hasn't had the chance to gain any sort of rhythm since he has been here. He needs a few games to build his rhythm and get used to whatever system Arteta is trying to utilize. Clearly the only player in the team with elite talent right now, Saka and Martinelli got the potential, but not there yet.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yeah because I made it clear in my post that he had the greatest game I've ever seen. :facepalm:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Guy is so elite, the way he snaps into tackles yeah...I'm sure he's the type of player who drains the confidence of the attackers he's playing against.

Not sure how he solves our main problems though but he's a coaches dream.
yes he won't make our attack go another level but he won't get bullied he very good with ball and difficult to get off him any top team that want to compete should have that type of midfielder the game against Utd showed how good is he it's shame he injured after that even against Sp**s where he was half fit he was dominating the midfield.

novar

Decent performance, but you would think we were witnessing prime Vieira with the way he was getting praised in the comments

It reminded me of another player early days, and gave me 34 reasons to doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom