• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Tesco’s Finest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polar Bear

I really think we missed Tierney a lot today. Maitland Niles was awful, he kept giving the ball away constantly. Tierney was a big miss, I hope he will be back for the next match

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Why did Arteta at him in the fa cup ffs. Of course Arteta will run our main creative outlet into the ground.

That just goes to show Arteta doesn't trust AMN. He wasn't even willing to start him against a second string NUFC side in the cups.

If only we have an hale end LB rotational option.

Last edited:

roz

Fake News Merchant
Its fine if Tierney’s injured, thats why we have a squad. We just use our backup LB.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
But AM said all he was good for was spamming crosses.

roz

Fake News Merchant
At this point I'd rather use Xhaka as our LB than AMN and I hate Xhaka.
Club is run by idiots, Arteta included. Sanctions a move for Kola (backup LB) after Tierney has played every minute of every game including a 3rd round FA cup match despite having injury problems. Anyone could have forseen this happening.

Forces our hand in the transfer market surely. Backup GK and an understudy to to Tierney.
AM/CM/ST has to wait til the summer.

Once again, poor planning and rubbish squad management. Bored of saying that every few months.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Muscle tightness do need 2 days of rest and massage to get back to full recovery so i don't get why he need MRI maybe our medical team want to make sure everything is alright.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

We run out of Hale End darlings to waltz in from the academy to save the day and fill in that LB position?

We sure missed Tierney’s 20+ crosses yesterday.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Was taking the piss tbh.

We let Kolasinac go and now we're realising we need a Kolasinac who's left footed and happy to play behind Tierney lmaooo

It's not about having a player who is inadequate and plays behind Tierney. It's about buying a young player who could potentially compete and displace Tierney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom