• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Everything look off with him at 1st half he did tried few things 2nd half was almost invisible

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
No wonder so many of our players run their contracts down, so they leave for nothing...our board is terrified of offering them a new one, as the players turn **** immediately after signing them :lol:

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc

Watch this Rashford goal. Do you see Rashford hugging the touchline like Aubameyang does under Arteta? No. That's what Arteta should coach his players in order to get the best out of Aubameyang.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Arteta’s tried to turn him into Sane and he’s iced him.

Mental to think how good his 2020 was up until about October. Looks like an imposter out there.

Reactions: A_G

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Arteta’s tried to turn him into Sane and he’s iced him.

Mental to think how good his 2020 was up until about October. Looks like an imposter out there.
He was cr*p most of the time, but while he was scoring everything was fine the fans and the manager. If we get him out of the time and bring someone who can dribble, we'll score more goals than we do with him.

Would rather see Willian atm, even Pepe on the left would be a better option

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We need to figure out how to play to utilise him because he's hampering us whilst also being essentially u droppable

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
He needs to start playing with more confidence. His last few goals have been a penalty and a tap-in. He is completely incapable of creating anything for himself.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
He needs to start playing with more confidence. His last few goals have been a penalty and a tap-in. He is completely incapable of creating anything for himself.
Isn’t he always been scoring tap-in and penalties? He is just a poacher. Nothing more than that. We knew this before we signed him. Even laca is too much of a poacher to me, so auba is even worse. That’s why I was against signing them.

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
Isn’t he always been scoring tap-in and penalties? He is just a poacher. Nothing more than that. We knew this before we signed him. Even laca is too much of a poacher to me, so auba is even worse. That’s why I was against signing them.
Very true. Difference is last season he was not only scoring penalties and tap-ins, he was also scoring curlers, half-chances and bicycle kicks. This season he’s fluffing all his half-chances and seems only capable of scoring from 5 yards.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
He did score a few good goals last season which fooled many people here, but yes, most of the time he is a poacher, and the worst part, a poacher who is playing wide, which completely ruins our general play.
I miss the times when we've had creative players on the left who would cut inside.
On paper, we have a big name playing there, in reality, I'd rather see Iwobi again than him

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I don't blame him for yesterday's performance. Not sure how he can do anything when there is no overlap. It means he stays wide, and he isn't left footed or a winger. Pretty much the same thing happens to Pepe. I love how we can stick players in positions in game situations that negate their offensive abilities completely.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Yeah, I don't know what happened to Arteta in October but after he started playing Willian as a false 9 the whole team went to ****.

I don't buy that he eased off because his contract, feel like that's a bit of a myth among sports fans. He was looking like his usual self against Liverpool in the CS and then Fulham on the opening day, at a time when the contract was virtually a done deal. Why would the formality of signing it make such a huge difference?

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I think the total absence of any senior attacking player with any sort of form in our team just isn't brought up enough tbh.

You have a few with agendas taking digs where they can, but our best players are 19/20 year olds that haven't been totally corrupted. Yet.

Patience in the process and all that though, I'm sure our fledgling stars will fall in line fairly soon.

Top Bottom