• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Norberto Murara Neto

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
seem reports from Barcelona backup our interest in Neto. he is very decent backup to have the problem is he Kia client and will again raise questions about it.

Iceman10

Established Member

Sounds like a problem case we don’t need, will just tie the club in knots not just over his expectations but also historical consistency with Emi (in relation to Leno).

We just need an adequate #2 goalkeeper who will be more than happy with cup appearances, including EL. There have to be backups from domestic clubs happy to upgrade to be backup at Arsenal.

Reactions: A_G

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
In before the inevitable “lol Kia” replies. He’s actually quite a good keeper. Probably too good to be our no.2.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Decent GK to be fair but a serial backup, constantly on the move too trading in his starting spots for being a back up.

Rather we didnt go down this route unless its on a free or a really low fee.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Absolutely not....Another Kia client. We need a keeper and Edu calls Kia and says i can sort you out. Who needs a scouting department right. The deeper the clubs goes in Kias hands the more corruption and failure you can expect

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

As some has said, he's probably too good to be our backup. I wouldn't mind him rotating with Leno, but what would his wage demands be... Can't justify sanctioning over 60K for a guy who would make 10-15 apps at best a season.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Could’ve kept the best keeper in the league instead of going for this guy
Keepers like emi Neto won't settle for bench they still in good age for gk and should start games

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I genuinely believe we just didn’t match Villas offer. The money we got for Emi will be wasted on a merry go round of bad buys to fill the spot.
Its win-win situation we already have top keeper and got 20m for 2nd-3rd choice most the time he was here but we replaced him with poverty

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Don't know a lot about him but if he was number 1 for Valencia prior to signing for Barca I'm guessing he's going to be on a lot more than the £40k a week that Runarsson is allegedly on. There's cheaper options out there.

Last edited:
Top Bottom