• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

It was an honour having a player who stood up for himself and his principles. Questioned China, questioned why him and his team mates were asked to take a pay cut and where the money was going.

@GDeep™ speaking facts here as usual.

The whole situation was sh*tshow by the club and they threw him under the bus as soon as it became political. I’m sure we’ll find out more when he finally departs.

Seriously though people need to put more respect on Özil’s name.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Er2oIZ4W4AAZcsd

@GDeep™

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
How about reading the post on this page? Honestly, if you are a Muslim doesn’t mean you need to defend anti-democratic Muslim strongmen.
we can see how well democracy has panned out for the UK and US. Muslims do not have to support this bullshit capitalist form of democracy anyway.

speaking of democracy, why is Turkey not part of the EU?

Nah, he's adored over there. If anything he's getting even more pampered.

End of the day his performances will decide how his time at Turkey goes, that's the first and foremost thing for any sportsman.

Passionate Fernabache fans would now have high expectations from him, just like Arsenal fans in 2013. It's also a competitive league even though the quality is lacking.

Main reason I’m jealous of Liverpool and have never been of Man City. I have no interest in robotic players and robotic managers coming together to make me fall asleep. Sad times.
Özil represents the last from the fluid football Wenger days. I can feel the club rebranding into a robotic football club

According to Özil fans,

What's robotic - Turning up in 8 out of 10 games consistently, having technical players who are good at both feet, total football where every player is in sync with one another and can swap positions.

What's aesthetic - Doing fancy flicks near the touchline, 3 yard no look passes, turning twice in a season, being a luxury footballer who depends extensively on others to have a good game, being one dimensional and limited.

Btw, Liverpool play more robotic football by your logic and not City. Klopp himself told his football is like 'heavy metal music' with high pressing and relentless intensity and Pep's was more like 'symphony'.

Having said that I do like both styles, was a big fan of the earlier Wenger teams.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Aah! Here come the woke f.u.c.k.s tying Özil to Erdugon when there is NO evidence that Özil actually supports his agenda except him attending Ozils wedding which could very well be forced upon Özil. Even if one was to believe Özil is best buddies with Erdugon, you speak as if the UK government is a bunch of saints. This is the same government that has sided with the US in countless wars based lies and greed where millions of people have been killed in the name of liberating these countries of evil dictators only for these countries to fall completely apart. Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria are recent examples that come to mind. But no, you're so ****ing righteous that you object to one Muslim leader who has the balls to show the middle finger to the Western leaders and looks after his country's national interests. It must piss you guys off that he doesn't fit your alleged righteous narrative.
I think haters bring up Erdogan whenever Özil fans bring up his tweets about China to say he is a man of principle. Every good thing you said about Erdogan could also be said about Chinese government. But they both have done enough bad to deserve similar levels of criticism. To criticise one leader while being friends with the other leader sounds hypocritical.
And please don't say Erdogan forced himself to attend Özil's wedding. Why would a country's leader be bothered about attending a footballer's wedding? They both clearly admire each other.

DasBootist

I can only speak on the ones I have watched, seen most live too, defo top 10, maybe pushing top 5.
Henry, Bergkamp, Vieira, Pires, Wright, Adams, Campbell, Dixon, Cazorla and Kanu were all better for Arsenal, and that's off the top of my head.

Özil was a pleasure to watch and his signing coincided with the end of our trophy drought, although Alexis probably had more of a say in that, but overall his legacy should have been greater, because his talent is immense.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Aah! Here come the woke f.u.c.k.s tying Özil to Erdugon when there is NO evidence that Özil actually supports his agenda except him attending Ozils wedding which could very well be forced upon Özil. Even if one was to believe Özil is best buddies with Erdugon, you speak as if the UK government is a bunch of saints. This is the same government that has sided with the US in countless wars based lies and greed where millions of people have been killed in the name of liberating these countries of evil dictators only for these countries to fall completely apart. Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria are recent examples that come to mind. But no, you're so ****ing righteous that you object to one Muslim leader who has the balls to show the middle finger to the Western leaders and looks after his country's national interests. It must piss you guys off that he doesn't fit your alleged righteous narrative.
Yeah western people that point to Erdogan like their countries are clean always gives me pause. White privilege I guess, must be nice.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Willian must be licking his lips at the prospect of that number 10 shirt becoming available.

#Will10n

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If Willian genuinely asks for the number 10 shirt, somebody at the club better say ****ing no!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom