• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Not a single person supporting Arsenal is going to go support Fener because Özil goes there. The Özil-fanboy-but-not-Arsenal fan trope is pure fantasy

Wrong. There are clearly a sizable number of people who follow/support Arsenal online (Twitter, Insta, to a lesser extent A-M, etc) who purely support/follow Arsenal due to Özil. It would be easily measurable once he signs elsewhere by looking at following counts for Arsenal’s various social media platforms.

Your initial statement clearly shows a lack of understanding of how modern football support is for younger generations, but I know you’re a bit older @blaze_of_glory so you somewhat get a pass. With that said though I think you somewhat know this though, but you’re just lashing out as you yourself are upset Özil is leaving AFC.

Last edited:

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Er84vZtXIAEaeNZ

Imagine Lacazette gets the #10 shirt, think this might be it for @Tir Na Nog

These clowns aren't serious footballers ffs.

Reactions: A_G

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Wish him all the best, my favourite player in the spending era.

Will continue to follow him. Great human being, one of our best playmakers and a legend for he 2FA cups under Arsène.

Shame, the beautiful era of football has well and truly ended. First Arsène, now Mesut... dark days.

****, what am I on, wish he just retired here.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Happy for him he'll go to place where he is loved again. Hopefully he enjoy himself Istanbul is beautiful city visited once and enjoyed it so much.

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
Before this thread is locked, I just want to say goodbye to the Özil fanboys. Hope you settle into the Fenerbahce forum. I for one will not miss your constant arse-kissing of a player that does even care you exist. Ciao forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom