• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Midfield Tank Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Guy is so elite, the way he snaps into tackles yeah...I'm sure he's the type of player who drains the confidence of the attackers he's playing against.

Not sure how he solves our main problems though but he's a coaches dream.

Everything Xhaka should be

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Nice to see a goal coming from a through ball. Stroll in the park for him tonight.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
He didn't even get out of 2nd gear. You can tell how respected he is. Auba comes infield to play passes with him, he doesn't do that with any other midfielder. Newcastle barely tried to press him because they knew there was no point. Even when he played safe passes, it was for intelligence and not for the sake of possession.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I was getting frustrated in the first half because we weren’t getting the ball to Partey with him facing the opposition.

Thankfully he started to get more involved in the game and was just sublime, even though we didn’t see him at full force.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Imagine if we actually got him a proper midfield partner like Rice.

Rex, honestly, mate to mate...or at least AM poster to AM poster...what the hell was wrong with Atletico, why didn't they give this man a blank cheque to stay?

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
He is a colossus. The question that comes to mind though is should we stick him in as a 6 or 8? I mean I prefer he starts in the middle with two players either side of him. Not predominantly as a sitting ball winner but with a box to box player on one side and a creative player on the other.

ESR and another creative outlet for the left side like Buendia and a box to box player like Sabitzer? Or do we get in a proper holding midfielder to push Partey at 8?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Rex, honestly, mate to mate...or at least AM poster to AM poster...what the hell was wrong with Atletico, why didn't they give this man a blank cheque to stay?

Couldn’t afford it.

They’d done a mini Arsenal and given out banter contracts to dreck like Nolito and Costa.

Criminal decision making but at least he came here and not Utd or Chelsea.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Didn't think he was at his best and still excellent.

So glad he's an Arsenal player.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Glad we got a proper world class player in his prime and not allow him go to Chelsea only for him to come here for retirement in his mid 30s

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
He is a colossus. The question that comes to mind though is should we stick him in as a 6 or 8? I mean I prefer he starts in the middle with two players either side of him. Not predominantly as a sitting ball winner but with a box to box player on one side and a creative player on the other.

ESR and another creative outlet for the left side like Buendia and a box to box player like Sabitzer? Or do we get in a proper holding midfielder to push Partey at 8?

Isn't Sabitzer a 8? I think Partey can do the job Xhaka currently does at a higher level. Partey looks more like a holding mid to me, although he is a very good all around midfielder. I believe if we can get Sabitzer, Buendia or another creative player, man I wish we could afford Grealish, we would look much more dynamic in midfield and attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom