• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: I'm Sorry He Didn't Cost £55 Million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think did well today lost one header against Benteke but didn't fall into Zaha trap didn't panic

tcahill

Was decent today. Beaten in the air by Benteke multiple times but to be fair that's the one thing Benteke is good at.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Solid again. No heart attacks when he's on the pitch. I thinks it's the first time in a while our CB's have had strikers running at them consistently, so he did well.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
He was shaky. Xhaka saved his arse a couple of times and we're lucky we were facing Bentley.

We can't be applauding this level.of performance.

Pop Tart

Established Member
He was shaky. Xhaka saved his arse a couple of times and we're lucky we were facing Bentley.

We can't be applauding this level.of performance.
So it was not the fault of the boy wonder hale end Amn, he was shaking so much i thought I was watching a shakin Stevens tribute act

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
480 minutes with him without conceding goal his bald head must loving life now. Seriously tho he deserves praise he look very good and if I'm Southgate I'd watch closely to include him in England squad if euros go through not many good English center backs who on form this season.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Solid and trustworthy at the back. You can rely on him and not wait for a mistake. I'm pleased for him. Playing well above his price tag.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Excellent recently, solid again today. You can tell he’s grown as a player, he believes he deserves his place now and he plays like it. He has a very powerful frame and is dominant in the air. Loving Holdini this season.

say yes

forum master baiter
He was never a bad CB, don't know why he got so much hate. Injuries were his big issue.

That being said, I'm surprised at how comfortable he has looked on the ball. Didn't know he had that composure in him. And he seems like a real leader too. So this is better than I expected. Credit to @BigPoppaPump .

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Yes that tackle was unnecessary from holding he gone hard at Almiron but clearly won the ball gotta love the confidence he playing in now he acting like leader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom