• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Were you watching those games? Those four losses in a row were Emery-esque.

More than those 4 losses, pretty **** for half the season (results wise) but the football has always been turgid, but gave him the benefit of the doubt pre-summer. However, he's still playing **** football with over £100M in spending in the summer.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel

The one thing I’ll give arteta massive credit tho, is that as a defensive unit we look to be much, much better (as long as Hydrosson doesn’t start).
It's because he plays **** defensive football and closes up shop against **** teams.

say yes

forum master baiter
Arteta is **** and should be sacked. We're mid-table and its half way through the season. Really no excuses. We need a world class manager and the board went for a rookie who's in a job that's too big for him.
He's not ****. We're much better organised now, and are competitive in the big games. Something Arsenal fans were crying out for for years. Already won a cup too.

I expect the attack will improve as we gain fluency. If it doesn't then yeah we can move on, but it's too early to make that call now. We knew he was raw and a long-term investment when we appointed him, can't hold that against him.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
He's not ****. We're much better organised now, and are competitive in the big games. Something Arsenal fans were crying out for for years. Already won a cup too.

I expect the attack will improve as we gain fluency. If it doesn't then yeah we can move on, but it's too early to make that call now. We knew he was raw and a long-term investment when we appointed him, can't hold that against him.

He has us in 10th and will likely be 12-13th when it's all said and done. He's not up or the job. Look, I acknowledge the Arsenal job is hard because of the finances and everything else associated with it, which is why I think it's madness that we've given it to someone with zero ****ing experience. The position we're in is just a result of a manager out of his depth. I want him gone, he's going to alienate some of our youth talent with his **** man management.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
He has us in 10th and will likely be 12-13th when it's all said and done. He's not up or the job. Look, I acknowledge the Arsenal job is hard because of the finances and everything else associated with it, which is why I think it's madness that we've given it to someone with zero ****ing experience. The position we're in is just a result of a manager out of his depth. I want him gone, he's going to alienate some of our youth talent with his **** man management.

We are on a nice run now and Partey is back fully fit, relax yourself instead of acting like a complete tool after a ****ing good win.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Still think he has ruined our season. Winning Europa League or Top 4 to save his job. Anything less and he should go.

He's been given the opportunity to achieve those targets.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
We are on a nice run now and Partey is back fully fit, relax yourself instead of acting like a complete tool after a ****ing good win.
This is the problem with the fanbase, letting short term results paper over the fact that we have a manager out of his depth.

novar

Safely out of the relegation fight, but you can still tell the system is the biggest problem out there.

How can you be so unconvincing against a team that is pretty much letting you have the left wing to run riot?

REWB

This is the problem with the fanbase, letting short term results paper over the fact that we have a manager out of his depth.

Nah I think you just dont understand football mate, no offence. You think the only solution to our problems is just getting in a new manager and that will magically solve things? Honestly I can just tell youre new to watching football. Abramovich era hiring and sacking after a 10 months BS, as if that crap works... Okay tell me the manager you believe we can get, and ill show you his flaws. go on...

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
We will always struggle to break down low blocks. Most teams do. There’s no magic solution for it from a manager. You need a mixture of luck and star quality.

REWB

We will always struggle to break down low blocks. Most teams do. There’s no magic solution for it from a manager. You need a mixture of luck and star quality.
Thank you, I dont understand why people find this so difficult to understand? are they not watching the PL this season? holy ****

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
Many been saying Auba should be dropped for Martinelli, including myself. Arteta kept faith in Auba, hopefully it’s a turning point.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom