• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu(ardo Hagn)'s Transfer Targets: January 2021

Will We Sign The Attacking Midfielder We Need?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
He was already compared to Xhaka, looks like they have more in common than just a left peg.

Teun Koopmeiners is also a mini-Xhaka, who could be what Xhaka was supposed to be. Also left-footed, huge passing range, sensible lad, but hopefully without the brain-dead mistakes. He'll get a big move this summer.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Teun Koopmeiners is also a mini-Xhaka, who could be what Xhaka was supposed to be. Also left-footed, huge passing range, sensible lad, but hopefully without the brain-dead mistakes. He'll get a big move this summer.

Can he beat the press is the question that should be asked about any Xhaka-like Xhaka replacement. Can he?

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Thing with that guy is what is his position? :lol: I swear I've seen him at CB, CM, DM..

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I am pleased with squad
Save ammunition til summer
A quiet window is what i want
Silly season is the lure of the devil

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I wouldn't mind no one coming but ESR injury record really not helping if he get injured even for few weeks we back to the struggling point going forward again

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I'd rather ESR continues developing than wasting minutes/cash on a 6 month loan that most likely wouldn't be here next season anyway.

roz

Fake News Merchant
This just indicates that we'll go big in the summer, my opinion being backed up.
images

:shivering::shivering::shivering:

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice

no one is coming

Considering we took that £120m loan out via the Government's Covid Corporate Financing Facility, that's purpose is to support liquidity amongst larger firms and help to bridge cash flow disruptions caused by Coronavirus. It would be an absolute PR nightmare if we started spunking £20m + on players this window. We've already done enough damage on that front laying off the 55 staff.

In fact I think it would be downright immoral spending significant money given the circumstances and the purpose of the loan.

Last edited:

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Happy with the squad. Are you guys actually insane?

We can probably shuffle the team around if ESR or Saka get injured. We will be less effective but we will probably get by.

If Leno gets injured we will be in the bottom 5 of the league. GUARANTEED.

We need a back up keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom