• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sokratis (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

He wasn't that good I meant, he was a good midfielder. Had no positional discipline and was quite selfish, but he was active and would get about also he could be effective in the final third. He's injured more often than not anyway and he's a bench player at Juve.

Tbf that selfishness was winning us games at times but I do see where you’re coming from with that, I remember he done it to RVP before but even at Juve it happened with Ronaldo last season.

EIt1vd3X0AIzkI-

You could see that Ronaldo was fuming inside.

I actually used to love how he would drift in late to the box similar to FA Cup final games when he won us both games.

Absolutely criminal that we let him leave and pretty much replaced him with a bum like Willian.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
:lol:

image.jpg

It’s actually funny if he was not good at all and overrated then how is he starting games for one of the best sides (Juventus) in Europe?

I remember when some were comparing Ramsey to Wilshere. Aaron Ramsey was so clear of him imo.

Just in case anyone misses Ramsey. You can revive some good times of Ramsey on the middle of the park at AFC through this.

@2:14-2:42

REEVIE1995

Thought Sokratis overall wasn't a bad defender for us. I would have him ahead of Mustafi in the pecking order but I think he was way too old school to appeal to arteta. Good luck to him for the rest of his career. If I was a manager of a club like West Brom I would be definitely be having a serious look at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom