• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 19 (Jan 16-23)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes you can give penalty for that Steve ffs i know you want to Liverpool win title but don't be stupid ffs.

We're still in 10th! :clap:

BAmy.gif

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Good effort by Villa they look side who will try finish in europa at least depends on them if they collapse or injures becuase their squad depth is bad.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

The decision not to give off side is unforgiveable. Mings let's the ball run Rodri can't touch it. He gained an unfair advantage from an offside position. The Villa manager absolutely right to go nuts. I wish refs gave interviews. I'd love to hear why VAR gave that decision. Scandalous that they are so inept.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The decision not to give off side is unforgiveable. Mings let's the ball run Rodri can't touch it. He gained an unfair advantage from an offside position. The Villa manager absolutely right to go nuts. I wish refs gave interviews. I'd love to hear why VAR gave that decision. Scandalous that they are so inept.

Lost a Villa clean sheet as well didn’t you? :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Mings controlled the ball and it become new possession of play it's not offside

Reactions: A_G

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Why should it be offside? If it's not a tackle and mings tried a **** back pass to emi, then also should it be offside then?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom