• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard

Would you be happy with signing him on loan?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Big Wengz would have had this signing wrapped up yesterday, it has to be said.

I don't know man, Papa wengz was too busy showing him round the Emirates for a tour back in 2015, he had the chance then before madrid came in.

Another one of those Papa "I could've signed" Wengz situations :(

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
He played in midfield and further forward for Sociedad didn’t he? Wondering if they’ll try playing him next to Partey in some games.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I'd be happy with him backing up ESR for 6 months, much more potential than the likes of Isco/Eriksen. Don't know how physically ready he'd be for the Premier League though.

GLITCH

Hope he chooses us. Think he'd have a better chance of progressing to round of 16 with us over Real Sociedad, who face Man Utd.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I don't know man, Papa wengz was too busy showing him round the Emirates for a tour back in 2015, he had the chance then before madrid came in.

Another one of those Papa "I could've signed" Wengz situations :(

2015, you say...can see it now.

Ødegaard: "If I do sign here, who would I be competing with for the RW position?"

Arsène:...

giphy.gif

Ødegaard: "Madrid it is!"

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
He played in midfield and further forward for Sociedad didn’t he? Wondering if they’ll try playing him next to Partey in some games.
He mostly played at rcm in a 433 or 10 in a 4231. I see no reason why Mikel would ever play him as a DM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom