• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 19 (Jan 16-23)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
poor defending/goalkeeping from Fulham it seem they always crumble under pressure from teams.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Everytime I see goalkeeping that bad, it makes me think...how the **** did Arsenal end up signing Runarrson! :mad:

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Come on fulham take the lead before Rashford comes on. Then they just keep countering with his pace

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Greenwood don't look great last few months when you compare him to someone like Saka for example.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Mings controlled the ball and it become new possession of play it's not offside
Don't do this to me. I've just sent 20 minutes on the phone arguing with my brother over it. He said new phase I said same phase. I get bit sides I just think it's offside. It's completely an unfair advantage in that situation.

Top Bottom