• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bernd Leno: Chosen One

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Probably that's what he means.

Anyway, I don't think Martinez will be voted into the team of the season. His form will tail off at some point. Villa will fall of a cliff which will affect him, I think.
He’s been one of the best signings in the league this season, and will probably make the top 3 list just behind Allison and Ederson.

Oh_Snap

He’s been one of the best signings in the league this season
4ul9kb.jpg

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He’s been one of the best signings in the league this season, and will probably make the top 3 list just behind Allison and Ederson.
Allison won't even make the top 3. Ederson hasn't been impressive. He just has a top defense in front of him.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Was pretty similar in the last days of Emery, Leno was keeping us in a lot of games with his saves. I personally prefer Martinez but not because I don't rate Leno. Leno has been getting better all the time. His shot stopping has always been there but his handling has been much improved recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom