• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 19 (Jan 16-23)

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

People here genuinely made those comparisons? Or was it RAWK?

Man on here love rimming Klopp and this team because they won an asterisk title in the middle of a pandemic with no fans, 5 subs in ****ing June in the worst league season quality wise I've seen, that got battered by Deeney and them man, and got beaten by the worst Arsenal side in 25 years. I saw a few man make the comparison. They should be on their ****ing knees apologising. Imagine Vieira and Gilberto Vs Henderson and Fabinho. Henry making TAA dance like hes trying to impress some knocked up hoe, Campbell would knock that gender fluid Brazilian the **** out. I'm pacing around my room just thinking of the disrespect here.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
Man on here love rimming Klopp and this team because they won an asterisk title in the middle of a pandemic with no fans, 5 subs in ****ing June in the worst league season quality wise I've seen, that got battered by Deeney and them man, and got beaten by the worst Arsenal side in 25 years. I saw a few man make the comparison. They should be on their ****ing knees apologising. Imagine Vieira and Gilberto Vs Henderson and Fabinho. Henry making TAA dance like hes trying to impress some knocked up hoe, Campbell would knock that gender fluid Brazilian the **** out. I'm pacing around my room just thinking of the disrespect here.
Didn't they win the champions league 2 years ago?

Pop Tart

Established Member
Screenshot-2021-01-21-at-21.03.48.png

Kloppo: "Why'd have to go and make things so complicated...teams are supposed to roll over for us!"

Dyche: "Jog on, Sk8er Boi...3 points for my Mighty Whites tonight!"
Proud boys be proud tonight...

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

You had me at gender fluid Brazilian :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I guess you can put it in the Lamela category

Wryer

Screenshot-2021-01-21-at-21.03.48.png

Kloppo: "Why'd have to go and make things so complicated...teams are supposed to roll over for us!"

Dyche: "Jog on, Sk8er Boi...3 points for my Mighty Whites tonight!"

And people wonder why Arsenal and Arsenal went berserk when we lost our unbeaten run to a cheating dive.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Liverpool have been found out, it was coming to be fair. they still have a quality team they will be right up there but City will nick it this year.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
The league is way too competitive now for any 1 team to dominate it. Unlike 10 years ago when the rivals for top 4 were Villa or Everton there are 4 teams that realistically should be winning the title (Utd, City, Pool,Chelsea) and 2 more that would expect to be in the top 4 ( us and Sp**s). Expect to see a lot of rotation in the top 4 in the next few years nobody is safe anymore.

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
You forget this same Liverpool went to back to back CL finals while winning of them.....

Invincible is great, still rather have a ****ing CL

Latest posts+

Top Bottom